February 2014 Moms
Options

My first foto! Finding out gender today!

I'm so excited, I'm going to hopefully! Find out the babies gender today at an elective place. I'm 16 weeks today! The tech told me to drink a sugary cold drink! What have you ladies done to help see your gender. What did and didn't work?

Re: My first foto! Finding out gender today!

• Options
    I've also heard that drinking OJ will get the baby moving so they are more likely to see the "goods"

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Yes drink something sugary, but not too sugary. Because they can get to bouncing too much that they can't get a view. Had that happen to me once... lol though I had a fruit roll up or 3 and an oj.

*BFP m/c  *BFP b/g twins *S/B 20w  *BFP DS A  1-12-12  *BFP m/c  *BFP m/c  *BFP *It's a boy again* EDD 2-5-14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did coffee and OJ this morning and baby girl was still curled up sound asleep! She is active in the afternoon/evening so wondering if she may have been more cooperative later in the day?

• Options
    I did mine this am. Had a coffee, hash brown, egg/cheese biscuit and a banana. Baby was wiggling around and was a little shy at first. Emptied my bladder and tried again and we saw it clearly-we found out we are having a girl! Good luck!!
  • Options
    I'm probably too late, but we did our ultrasound last night and I added those Mio drops to my water. She was kicking up a storm! But wanted to be modest and keep her legs crossed anyway hehe.
  • Options
    Good luck, and hope your LO lets you get a peek!
  • Options
    I had a cup of coffee but then has to drink a cold Capri Sun lol... We found out its a boy at 14w5d :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"