July 2013 Moms
Options

Swooning over DH PIP (hopefully)

For mobile: Swooning over DH PIP (hopefully)

It's DHs bday weekend, so I was going to get up to feed LO and make him a big bday breakfast. Instead he says "I've got it" and he goes to get the baby and change her and bring her to me to feed (we're EBF). When she finished he took her and DD2 to go get breakfast and coffee and gave me an extra hour of sleep. Now he's outside playing with DD2 (shoveling actually, which is her fave activity of late) so I can drink my coffee and have some baby snuggles in peace. Happy DH's birthday to me! Glad I locked this man down early lol

Anyone else want to shamelessly swoon?
Two under two, here we come!
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage image

Re: Swooning over DH PIP (hopefully)

• Options
    Yay for you and your DH! Is his name Matt? That's my DH's name and he does awesome things like that for me too, must be a Matt thing ;-)
    image image image

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ooh Starbucks and a sleeping baby!! Now that's a happy Saturday morning! :) lucky you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ebille said:

Yay for you and your DH! Is his name Matt? That's my DH's name and he does awesome things like that for me too, must be a Matt thing ;-)

Mine too! He is currently watching g survivor man while DD snoozes on his shoulder :)

• Options
    My LO just woke up from a snooze on daddy's chest, too! It's so nice to have them home on the weekends, right?

OP, happy birthday to your DH! He sounds wonderful :)
    Mom to three girls and pregnant with #4!
    L: 7/12/13
    C: 5/11/15
    E: 3/7/17
    Due 11/10/18
  • Options
    Mines is pretty cool too. I took DD 1 to the hair dresser. He stayed home and took care of LO, he washed 2 loads of clothes and took out about 10 bags of trash (we cleaned out DD1's room). It's not easy to take care of LO and still get other stuff done, so I'm proud of him.

• Options
    My dh has been amazing! I don't get out much do to ds not liking his car seat and he SCREAMS if we go any where. So dh has told me twice this week to take dd1 and dd2 out shopping before he goes to work (he works 2nd shift) and he stayed home and took care of ds. Dh is now currently snoozing in the chair with ds on his chest, while I wait for the dryer to beep. What good men we have!
  • Options
    It's game day...no swooning here. I am feeding LO and still in my PJ's on what was supposed to be my first day out/shopping trip. SIGH
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Options
    summerandmattsummerandmatt member
    edited September 2013
    Glad some of you had relaxing mornings/ awesome DH's as well! @ebille his name is Matt :)
    Two under two, here we come!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage image
  • Options
    DH bouncing on the ball with a fussy DD while watching football. Lol! I love this man. :-)
    Me: 38, DH: 35
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Aww! So sweet. Mine has been putting Greyson to sleep by rubbing his nose on his little face. It's the most sweet, precious thing ever. Seriously makes my heart explode.
  • Options
    We had an awesome family day yesterday. It was a nice change since dh and I have been driving each other crazy lately (and not in the good way)! Lol
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"