Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

BFP!!!

jewls619jewls619 member
edited August 2013 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Deets: This was my 2nd cycle off BC, and my last cycle was so weird that I thought maybe my body was still just trying to regulate. Last cycle was only 27 days, and FF couldn't even really tell when I ovulated. This cycle, my O date was much more clear, and today is CD33. So since I was 13DPO and there was no sign of AF, I went to the store and got some FRER's. 

What we did: I temped, used OPK's and checked CM. I got my positive OPK on CD18 and O'd on CD20. We ended up hitting O-3 and O.

How I told DH: I actually haven't told him yet. We have bachelor/bachelorette parties for my brother and soon-to-be SIL today, and he's already gone. I was thinking of maybe wrapping up a onesie and telling him that I brought him back a present (we're going to Newport for the bachelorette party). 

Symptoms: I've been super tired the last couple days and I was nauseous this morning.

M
ushy stuff: I love you ladies. I really appreciate the chart stalks and helpful answers you have given me. I always have fun on this board, and I'm sure I'll pop back in every now and then! :)
Me:31    DH:29
Married: 6/19/10    Started TTC: 5/11
BFP #1: 9/12/11   EDD: 5/21/12   Alana Brooke was born 5/15/12 at 39w1d
BFP #2: 8/31/13   EDD: 5/9/14   Isabella Grace was born 5/10/14 at 40w1d
TTC Baby #3 since 10/15

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35d683" style="font-size:smaller;" >
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: BFP!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"