September 2013 Moms
Options

Graysen Joseph T. is an August Baby! :) (Short birth story included) PIP

It's a.....boy! 
On Aug 29th I basically accepted that I would just be pregnant forever. 40 weeks, and just feeling like it was far from over. To my surprise, my baby decided he'd had enough playing with me and decided to be born! Starting at 1:30 AM I was awoken by horrible contractions that were regular (3-1-1) and getting more and more intense. Decided to go to L&D, and almost got sent home! My midwife checked me at 4cm after walking from 3cm and said I should go labor at home. As she was getting ready to discharge me, contractions got stronger and she checked again; I was at 5-6cm. She decided I should stay. By the time we got to the room I was at 7cm. I felt my water break, which wast he worst pain ever because it was followed with the head falling to station 0 and transition contractions. I decided to have an unmedicated birth, and I swear at that moment I would have given up, but a few contractions in It was time to push and I continued on. After 40 mins of pushing, Graysen Joseph T. entered the world at 12:35PM. For a first time mom 11 hours of labor can't be that bad right? I am so in love with our new addition, and I can't stop staring at him! Even though he's an Aug baby (only born a couple days ahead of time) I still consider myself an Sept gal, this board has made the 9 months go by quicker, and I hope that remaining Sept births brings all healthy babies and moms :) 

image image  image  image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Graysen Joseph T. is an August Baby! :) (Short birth story included) PIP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"