March 2014 Moms
Options

Help, I feel like a 12 year old... who just hit puberty!!

Does anyone else have horrible acne? It is driving me nuts, and I am not sure what is safe to use. I have never had this problem, even as a young teen.

Re: Help, I feel like a 12 year old... who just hit puberty!!

• Options
    Mine is getting pretty bad too. I'm trying to stick with natural or known safe remedies but with minimal luck. Last night I tried toothpaste on one spot and it did go down by morning.
  • Options
    I'm going to rub toothpaste all over my face....but seriously, good idea!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    yep me too. i got some products from the dermatologist but nothing's helping!
    VOTE on my Name List                              image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat :( one thing to keep in mind: wash your pillow case often to get the oils out.
  • Options

I'm in the same boat :( one thing to keep in mind: wash your pillow case often to get the oils out.

Totally agree!!! I also use a sulphur wash and the Umbrian Clay Bar from Sephora. Also make sure you're drinking enough water, can make all the difference.
  • Options
    Baking soda is also great for acne.ake it into a paste and put it on the spot before bed and it'll have gone down by the morning.
  • Options
    Mine was terrible...a nightmare. One day it just stopped...I hate to say but I think its harmones and you get it or you dont.
    I use tea tree oil though...diluted.
  • Options
    I'm going to try that baking soda idea, I've never heard of that! My neck is totally broken out and disgusting, like a puberty striken boy who just started shaving.
  • Options
    torilea said:

I use the Belli skin care line from Ulta and I love it.

I second this! It's a bit pricy, but totally with it. I bought it a couple weeks ago and my skin has gotten more oily (thanks hormones!), but I barely break out.

I bought it on amazon. About $20 but the bottle will last you a long time.
    Kinley Diane
    Born 2/4/14
    Weighing 6 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long

• Options
    Mine has been bad! I am someone who never has breakouts, so I have ha to do some serious skin care shopping!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    textimage

• Options
    Ladies at the beginning mine was bad I used proactive and a clean and clear scrub and got my face to clear up now everytime I get in the shower I use a st Ives facial cleaner does wonders only thing I am having issues with now is my chest and back !!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"