Trying to Get Pregnant

Lube and EWCM question

We have been using coconut oil as lube because I've heard it's sperm safe. However, Im wondering if maybe its not doing us any favors after all. I'm thinking about trying preseed, but I really, really like coconut oil. Best lube ever! Anyone have any experience with preseed? Also, how can I increase EWCM? I don't get much, if any and I think that is also a barrier for us. I am breastfeeding, so Im not sure if that's affecting CM or not.
href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33e2da" rel="nofollow">Chart

Re: Lube and EWCM question

• As far as breast feeding goes, I'm not sure. But from what I hear coconut oil is as safe as pressed. For clarification, preseed does not increase cm but is only a sperm safe lube. In which its sperm friendly, and doesn't increase cm. In my opinion, try drinking a lot of water (between af and ovulation) for me that alone has helped tremendously!
    photo bf6df11a-4a10-4156-814b-c27eee7e0e89.jpg photo 6e679f21-d3f5-4ab8-bd2c-3c7a839092d8.jpg

• Breastfeeding is known to reduce vaginal and cervical secretions. Prolactin inhibits estrogen, and estrogen is required to produce fertile CM (and also arousal fluid).

I used PreSeed when we were TTC #1. I got KU the first cycle. Though I don't think it was responsible for getting me pregnant, I will say it definitely made sex more comfortable. TTC as a whole can be stressful and TTC sex tends to not be very spontaneous or romantic, so a good lube can be very helpful.

It's worth trying, especially if you don't have much EWCM. Though it can't fully take the place of fertile CM, it does help create more favorable conditions for conception, which coconut oil can't do. The FAQ page on the PreSeed site is very informative.

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

• Loading the player...
  • P.s. GO NY GIANTS! ( sorry had to throw that out there)

Good luck!!
    photo bf6df11a-4a10-4156-814b-c27eee7e0e89.jpg photo 6e679f21-d3f5-4ab8-bd2c-3c7a839092d8.jpg

• We use preseed also to make sex more comfortable. As pp mentioned, it doesn't increase cm. I try to drink a lot of water to increase cm, but sometimes during my FW I actually need to slow down on the water because I pee too much and it dilutes my urine for using OPKS. The last couple of months I have tried decaffeinated green tea and for some reason I feel like I've had an immense amount of cm.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"