Georgia Babies
Options

Roswell area daycare costs?

We are thinking of making an offer on a home and want to make sure that we estimated our possible daycare costs correctly when writing out a final budget.  We have not had a chance to call around for daycare prices (do they even give them over the phone?) and will need to choose a daycare shortly after moving as  am already 10 weeks pregnant and I know about the possible waiting lists.

The house we like is off Exit 7 in Roswell and I work at the Perimeter.  We budgeted $1200/mo for our infant and we will need daycare starting in July of 2013.  Any information you have on this would be helpful.

Thanks

Re: Roswell area daycare costs?

• Options
    Oops...I meant July 2014!! 
  • Options
    My daughter goes to La Own Academy and I believe it's 225 a week for full time (she's in the baby room) but she's part time right now. HTH.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We recently moved to North Roswell and daycare can vary. I looked at 3 Goddard Schools and a Primrose and a small independent daycare.  For a three year old rates were $1050-1250 a month.
  • Options
    Kids R Kids and Goddard school are $275 weekly for infants
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We live off exit 6 and everything around here is between 225+ the least expensive place is Kindercare off exit 6. But we didn't like it when we visited. Sunshine House off trowbridge is okay and around 225 There is a Discovery Point off exit 6 that is 225, Open Arms is really nice and they are 265. Goddard on exit 7 is nice and I 285 I think there is also a Goddard by Perimeter that is about 325 i think you'll find most of the nice places are in the 250-300 range for full time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker                                                                  

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• Options
    Thanks everyone. That's a HUGE help.  I plan to start visiting in the next couple weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"