October 2013 Moms
Options

get your hands off my food DH

DH is totally on my nerves so much today --for various reasons. Kinda sad bc it's our 7 year dating anniversary. I was trying hard to be nice till he ate the last of the bakery cookies that I love. And then he finished the Tostitos too. Does he NOT know I"m pregnant and craving things?!?!?!

/end rant

Re: get your hands off my food DH

• Options
    lol people actually celebrate dating anniversaries??? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My brother came over yesterday and I had a container of pringles out, but had to run up to use the washroom, and while I'm out of the room he freaking eats the rest of the container.  I really wanted to kill him.

BFP #1 09/15/09, MMC 09/28/09
    BFP #2 06/04/12, EDD 02/09/13, MC at 6w3d on 06/18/12
    BFP #3 01/16/13, EDD 10/04/13, Born 09/17/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    That is why I hide my food sometimes! 

Bison (FCS) beats Big 12 Champs Kansas St (24-21)!!!
    imageimage

• Options
    Hide. The. Food. Desperate times call for desperate measures!
  • Options
    the crockpot... that is just a stroke of genius...!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    March Siggy Challenge: whatever you want! --> ORIGINAL CHALLENGE: GIF YOUR BABY!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    huntjul said:
    My solution: hide what you really want to eat yourself. That's right, I'm a confessed food hoarder. ETA: try hiding things in the crockpot in the cabinet. It's like a magic bag DH will never find.
    Seriously this is genius. I'm totally doing it.
  • Options
    lol people actually celebrate dating anniversaries??? 
    Nah we didn't celebrate. We just sort of said "hey it's been 7 years. cool." 
  • Options
    Make him go restock on the food that he plowed through. That is what I do :)
  • Options
    Inn2Inn2 member
    My husband LOVES crockpot cooking, so would never work in my house :(. Luckily, he recognizes the dangers of coming between me and cravings and keeps his hands off!
  • Options
    Inn2 said:
    My husband LOVES crockpot cooking, so would never work in my house :(. Luckily, he recognizes the dangers of coming between me and cravings and keeps his hands off!
    Then maybe you should try my second fave spot, the non-functional ice maker drawer in our freezer.  I never thought an ice maker that doesn't make ice would be soooo useful.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image
  • Options
    I might have to do this with the oreos i just got!
    BFP 11/24/2012 - EDD 08/02/2012 - MC 11/28/2012 @ 4w5d
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"