September 2012 Moms

Chat?

Does anyone chat anymore? 

Re: Chat?

• I'm going to assume that those who still chat keep it private then...

I am entering data in to QB....I could use distractions...
  • Are you any where along I 90?
    are you talking to me? Like I90 in NY?
  • Loading the player...
  • mathlete said:

I am entering data in to QB
    You're talking dirty to me now!
    I kinda do love it a lot.  It is the figuring out what all this crap is that drives me nuts. 
    Duh me i forgot to @redneckmomma25
    I am about an hour south of 90....I am about 30 minutes to the nys thruway rt 87 which then turns into I 90 just north of Albany.  Look at a map of NY...Draw a line between NYC and Albany and I am basically dead center...
    Duh me i forgot to @redneckmomma25
    I am about an hour south of 90....I am about 30 minutes to the nys thruway rt 87 which then turns into I 90 just north of Albany.  Look at a map of NY...Draw a line between NYC and Albany and I am basically dead center...
    @redneckmomma25 cool! Just thinking about the gtgs. I have driven through NY before on 90 which runs through my hometown.
    What is your home town?
  • jonesaj said:
    Whew, I thought in missed the chat call! I'm always down for chat since I can't get on during the day anymore.
    Well you're the only one...and I don't have the link haha...and I am done with all my QB stuff...and I haven't showered today and am really gross...I also have poop calling my name to go clean up.  So I am out now...
  • I am just not normally at a computer in the evening.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"