Health & Exercise
Options

fitbit flex vs. polar watch FT4

I am looking into buying one of these and I'm torn!!!

anyone use or have used one of both of these??

Re: fitbit flex vs. polar watch FT4

• Options
    I've had the fitbit one since March. I love everything about it. One advantage of the One is that it can be discreet. I wear mine all the time. I dress up for work and don't want to wear a plastic band all the time. I can clip the One in my pocket. If I'm wearing a dress, it clips in my bra.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In order to get accurate counts off of a heartrate watch, you have to wear a chest strap. If you are only looking for exercise related counts, the Polar is great. If you want to track your daily steps and sleep, get the FitBit Flex. 

FWIW, I have both and have also used the BogyBugg (all at different stages in life). The Body Bugg was the best piece of equipment in tracking my movement to lose a bunch of weight. Once I lost the bulk of my weight, I switched to just tracking my exercise calories burned with a Polar HRM. I recently bought the Flex because I am having problems sleeping and wanted to track my sleep better. The Flex is awesome at that. 

I love data.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you ladies!!!
  • Options
    In order to get accurate counts off of a heartrate watch, you have to wear a chest strap. If you are only looking for exercise related counts, the Polar is great. If you want to track your daily steps and sleep, get the FitBit Flex. 

FWIW, I have both and have also used the BogyBugg (all at different stages in life). The Body Bugg was the best piece of equipment in tracking my movement to lose a bunch of weight. Once I lost the bulk of my weight, I switched to just tracking my exercise calories burned with a Polar HRM. I recently bought the Flex because I am having problems sleeping and wanted to track my sleep better. The Flex is awesome at that. 

I love data.
    Saw your avatar and siggy pic and was excited to see another WV person. Where in WV are you? I'm in Charleston.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"