July 2013 Moms
Options

Really Apartment Manager, No Notice?!

I just went into the kitchen to wash bottles because i only have one clean one left, i like to do most of them at once so i'm not constantly washing them. I cant wash ANYTHING because our water is shut off yet again, i am LIVID right now! 

They shut the water off on a regular basis here because of the shitty plumbing but usually give us notice, we pay WAY too much for this apartment to be dealing with this crap! Scarlett is going to be hungry soon so i will end up using my LAST clean bottle and PRAY the water comes back on before she gets hungry again so i can wash those bottles. URRGGGHH!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Really Apartment Manager, No Notice?!

• Options
    Not cool at all. Can you call and have them turn it back on for you briefly so you can wash a few back-ups?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    valstulas said:
    Not cool at all. Can you call and have them turn it back on for you briefly so you can wash a few back-ups?
    I called and text the manager, no answer. Im about to call the management company to complain.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know for pump parts you can put them in the fridge between uses so the milk on them doesn't spoil and you can reuse without washing... Maybe you can do the same thing with bottles? Would keep the formula/BM on them from going bad
    If she has drank from the bottle its not safe with formula, which us what she eats. Thanks for the thought though.
  • Options

valstulas said:

I called and text the manager, no answer. Im about to call the management company to complain.

That's ridiculous. I hope it all works out for you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Well the manager FINALLY got back to me... After i tried the faucet again and it was back on.

Just in the nick of time too! Scarlett used that last bottle 1.5 hours ago and went down for a nap shortly after, so i booked it into the kitchen and washed them all! I guess it could have been worse, the water could have been shut off yesterday morning she she vomited all over both of us.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"