Eco-Friendly Family

Non-toxic deoderent?

What non-toxtic deoderents are available or easy to make?
Which do you like?
DD sticks her hand in my arm pit while nursing so I have stopped using my old dove deoderent, but feel like I still need something.
Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Non-toxic deoderent?

• I use The Crystal. Works great to keep the stink away.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I like Toms

Me:32 DH:34 
    Sept. 2008 Ditched the BC, began TTC so happy and fun 
    Feb. 2009 Started charting/timed IC 
    Mar. 2011 RE Appt. 
    Apr. 2011 HSG good SA good Labwork good Diagnosis: Unexplained Infertility 
    Nov. 2011 Clomid/HCG/TI/Progesterone=BFN 
    Dec. 2011 Clomid Overstim cancelled cycle 
    Feb. 2013: Recheck SA-still good Clomid/HCG/IUI cancelled, TI instead=BFN 
    Mar. 2013: IUI 1 non-med cycle=BFN,
    Apr. 2013- IUI 2 non med cycle=BFN  
    Aug. 2013-Diagnostic lap done=Diagnosis s Endometriosis 
    Sept.2013-Non med cycle, TI=BFN
    Oct. 2013-Non med cycle, TI=BFN
    Nov. 2013-Non med cycle, TI, praying for our miracle 
  • Loading the player...
  • I make my own. I use coconut oil, corn starch and baking soda with a few drops of lavender oil. It works really well. I was skeptical at first, but I'm glad I tried it. It's so cheap too! You can find recipes online.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My skin hates coconut oil, which is unfortunate, so I use a white tea and lavender roll on from crystal essence.
  • I love Bubble and Bee Super Pit Pitty.  It's organic and they have lots of different scents (made with essential oils) to choose from.

1 miracle Earth baby and 5 Angel babies

~All welcome~

• I use The Crystal. Works great to keep the stink away.

I just recently started using this until one of my kids broke it. F$&@!!! Keep in mind with this one though, it's a deodorant not an antiperspirant.
  • meg1974 said:
    I make my own. I use coconut oil, corn starch and baking soda with a few drops of lavender oil. It works really well. I was skeptical at first, but I'm glad I tried it. It's so cheap too! You can find recipes online.
    This. I made this before a week long backpacking trip. DW and I used it for two long hikes, one was  hours and the other 6.5 hours. Believe it or not, neither of us were stinky at the end of the hike. I HIGHLY recommend making your own!

TTC our first. Married to, and madly in love with, my beautiful wife. Living with our fur baby and enjoying 19 nieces and nephews. 
    • DW and I have been tracking, preparing, getting medical testing since January 2013.
    • First Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 08/02/13: BFN
    • Second Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 09/11/13, 09/13/13, 09/15/13: BFN
    • Third Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm: 10/13/13, 10/15/13, 10/17/13, 10/21/13: BFN
    • January 2014: Sonohysterogram shows excellent lining & tubes have no blockages
    • Fourth Cycle:  Monitored clomid cycle  w/ ICI's at home: 1/24/14 and 1/25/14. Ovulation verified:  BFN
    • Fifth Cycle: 02/2014 Femara 5mg with ovidrel trigger CD14: BFN
    • Taking a few months off to evaluate if we want to keep trying

• Melaleuca's herbal deodorant, I love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"