Cloth Diapering
Options

Cloth becoming more mainstream

I was leafing through a parenting magazine a few days ago and spotted cloth like 8 times, just as many times as sposies.  None of them were adds for cloth, but adds for other things with babies wearing cloth :)  It made my heart happy to see, maybe more and more mamas to be will start seeing this and decide cloth is the way to go an that it isn't just something our parents did because they didn't have another option.
Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
<3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
Asher Benjamin  April 2010
Lola Aisling  May 2014

Re: Cloth becoming more mainstream

• Options
    ads* and wth bump?  Can we not edit our posts anymore? 
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Options
    I don't watch a lot of TV or read magazines but it does seem as though CD'ing is becoming more mainstream. There are quite a few moms at our church who use cloth now. It wasn't that way when my DD1 was born.
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Agreed, since I've started using cloth I pay close attention to ads.

I find it very interesting that some use cloth when advertising baby products.

I personally think a white cloth diaper looks better in an ad than a disposable.
  • Options
    Yes, you can edit. Hover over your own post, and a gear icon will appear in the top right hand corner. That's your edit button! :)

• Options
    sarenu1 said:
    Agreed, since I've started using cloth I pay close attention to ads. I find it very interesting that some use cloth when advertising baby products. I personally think a white cloth diaper looks better in an ad than a disposable.
    Definitely! I hate the look of disposables.

The first I heard of cloth diapers was about 5 years ago. I had one acquaintance who used them and one pregnant friend who was planning to. Now I'd say I know quite a few people who use them... besides all of you ladies of course. :)  And I'm thrilled about that - I wish everyone would use them!

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"