Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

NBR- Any big plans for the weekend?

We are going to the beach on Monday with friends then coming back to our house for an old fashioned BBQ and FSU football game! What are you doing this holiday weekend?

Anyone waiting until Monday to test? Will you be drinking this weekend? I guess if my test is neg on monday morning I'll have a couple cold ones!
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: NBR- Any big plans for the weekend?

• Options
    Tomorrow's my b-day! DH is supposedly planning a surprise something. Although I can't get too wild and crazy because I actually have to go in to work at 11:30 PM that night, and I won't get home until 9:00 the next morning.

The good news is, I usually also have to work overnight on Sundays and I have it off, SIL is planning some kind of get-together on Labor Day.
    Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Tomorrow's my b-day! DH is supposedly planning a surprise something. Although I can't get too wild and crazy because I actually have to go in to work at 11:30 PM that night, and I won't get home until 9:00 the next morning.

The good news is, I usually also have to work overnight on Sundays and I have it off, SIL is planning some kind of get-together on Labor Day.
    If I don't see you on here tomorrow HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    IAmPregnant Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We're having a cookout with our closest group of friends. We do themed parties, this one is "Southern Cookin'". 

I'm making:
    Peach Cobbler
    Fried Green Tomatoes
    Cheesy Jalapeno Cornbread 

I've never made the first two, so it shall be interesting. 
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Thanks very much for the birthday wishes ladies! I hope you all have a thoroughly enjoyable weekend!  :)
    Anniversary 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We're going to the flea market tomorrow. Love the flea market although I rarely find anything. Nothing else planned for Sunday or Monday yet m
  • Options
    I'm going to a Pure Romance party tomorrow.  Plus, DH has Monday off so it makes it even better.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options

Happy birthday @AMazeOfGrace!

DH and I are hosting our first BBQ! Sure, it's only are parents, but it still counts! We get to use our grill for the first time so really looking forward to it.
  • Options
    DH is off for the weekend after working 16 days straight.  I bought us a new bottle of bourbon for Mint Juleps, and we plan on just spending the weekend relaxing together.  We'll walk the dogs, do a few small projects around the house, mow the lawn -- and other than that we will probably go golfing. 
    Me: 30 Him: 33
    Married: August 2012
    BFP #1 9/2013 -- MC 10/2013
    DD: 9/22/2014

• Options
    Thank you, @DarcyHermione and @TeeJ526!
    Anniversary 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Lots of low key plans, nothing too crazy.

We were both off today and went outlet shopping & had lunch at the clam shack there. I don't know about tonight.

Tomorrow, I'm hosting a girl's night @ my house with mom, sis and aunt. Wedding planning stuff for my sister. I suppose that means I'll have to clean and food shop.

Sunday dh & I plan on laying low before seeing my parents for dinner.

And Monday I want to do some yard work. Then DH will work that night and I will probably make a gravy with the 10000 tomatoes that ripened this week.

image        image

• Options
    @AMazeOfGrace, happy birthday!

We were going to Charleston but DH has an emergency call tomorrow and is flying out Monday. So we have a new plan! DH works and I go to the Pottery Barn Outlet with my mom.
    imageimage
    Me: 33     DH: 38
    TTC since August 2011
    DX:  PCOS and subseptate uterus
    August 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI TI = BFN
    September 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    October 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI canceled
    November 2013:  NTNP
    April 2013:  Femara + Trigger + IUI = ???
  • Options
    Having a lazy Friday night, going to a birthday party on Saturday.  I really need to clean my house!  Sunday we are having a picnic at the IL's, I really hope the weather is nice. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Happy birthday @amazeofgrace!

We are hosting a BBQ tomorrow and going to the Sox game on Sunday for a belated Father's Day gift. Then it's back to the real world on Tuesday after summer off!
    Married since April 2011-Homeowners since January 2012-TTC since June 2012
    Welcomed DS June 2014
  • Options
    Happy birthday @amazeofgrace
    I will be grading papers.  :-( 
    I also am treating myself to a mani/pedi tomorrow since I survived week 1 of school.  A couple of teacher friends are going to all you can eat fondue at Melting Pot on Monday!  Yummy!

View Full Size Image      image
  • Options
    DW and I are both working today (Saturday) and when she gets off shift tomorrow morning, we are leaving for a 6 day hiking/backpacking/camping trip. I can't wait! 

TTC our first. Married to, and madly in love with, my beautiful wife. Living with our fur baby and enjoying 19 nieces and nephews. 
    • DW and I have been tracking, preparing, getting medical testing since January 2013.
    • First Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 08/02/13: BFN
    • Second Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 09/11/13, 09/13/13, 09/15/13: BFN
    • Third Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm: 10/13/13, 10/15/13, 10/17/13, 10/21/13: BFN
    • January 2014: Sonohysterogram shows excellent lining & tubes have no blockages
    • Fourth Cycle:  Monitored clomid cycle  w/ ICI's at home: 1/24/14 and 1/25/14. Ovulation verified:  BFN
    • Fifth Cycle: 02/2014 Femara 5mg with ovidrel trigger CD14: BFN
    • Taking a few months off to evaluate if we want to keep trying

• Options
    DW and I are both working today (Saturday) and when she gets off shift tomorrow morning, we are leaving for a 6 day hiking/backpacking/camping trip. I can't wait! 
    That sounds like so much fun!
    I sure hope so! We love hiking and backpacking, but our luck always gives us bad weather. We think we prepared for this trip a little better, so here's hoping! We are bringing our 1970 travel trailer, as well as our backpacking stuff, so we will have shelter no matter what :) 

TTC our first. Married to, and madly in love with, my beautiful wife. Living with our fur baby and enjoying 19 nieces and nephews. 
    • DW and I have been tracking, preparing, getting medical testing since January 2013.
    • First Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 08/02/13: BFN
    • Second Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 09/11/13, 09/13/13, 09/15/13: BFN
    • Third Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm: 10/13/13, 10/15/13, 10/17/13, 10/21/13: BFN
    • January 2014: Sonohysterogram shows excellent lining & tubes have no blockages
    • Fourth Cycle:  Monitored clomid cycle  w/ ICI's at home: 1/24/14 and 1/25/14. Ovulation verified:  BFN
    • Fifth Cycle: 02/2014 Femara 5mg with ovidrel trigger CD14: BFN
    • Taking a few months off to evaluate if we want to keep trying

• Options
    I have a fun filled weekend of preparing for my boys birthday party next weekend. This coming week is way to busy to have time so today it is.

• Options
    DH has to work today and Monday, but we are going hiking and taking a picnic tomorrow and I can't wait!!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm working grave shift tonight and tomorrow. Kill me now.... If I manage to be awake before 2ish on Monday well probably BBQ. I can't believe summer is over... Craziness!!
  • Options
    SO much for waiting until Monday to test! That WHORE AF showed up 2 days early! This cycle was only 24 days long...I want to punch something! 
    IAmPregnant Ticker

• Options
    I unknowingly spent all weekend learning about trying to conceive and the basics of TTC 101 with the help of the bump, fellow bumpies, a very helpful blog, and FF.

Matched with my DH on 9/28/06 thanks to eHarmony while living 800 miles apart!
    imageimageimageimage
    Actively TTC since 05/26/13 for #1
    imageimage">
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"