Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

baby food making

I know there are probably a zillion posts on this, I will look later when I have time, but for now, if anyone wants to answer!

We're still a few months off from starting solids, but what supplies did you all like if you made your own food? I don't want to invest in a bunch of fancy equipment, but what are some of the basics?

TIA!

Re: baby food making

• Options
    I use a steamer, blender, ice cube trays, zip-locks, and a fine mesh strainer (to make sure theres no chuncks in the food) and small serving bowls. Thats about it.
  • Options
    I steam the food then use my food processor to puree it. I freeze it in ice cube trays and once frozen I pop them out and store them in a Ziploc bag labeled with the food and date it was made.

I really don't do many purees though and just give DD what we are eating.

""No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    "On the night you were born, the moon smiled with such wonder that the stars peeked in to see you and the night wind whispered "Life will never be the same." Because there had never been anyone like you... ever in the world." ~ Nancy Tillman Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I don't have a steamer so I just boiled or baked and then used my food processor. I then froze the food in ice cube trays. Has worked out well so far.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"