Cloth Diapering
Options

~~~FFFC~~~

Re: ~~~FFFC~~~

• Options
    My pockets need stripping.  Yesterday, I was padfolding flats, but DS started having a reaction to the inside of the PUL covers where it wasn't covered by the flat.  Lately, it seems he's sensitive to synthetics.  My confession is that I just want to buy new diapers instead of dealing with what I already own, haha.
  • Options
    Not really cd related but.....

I have been a sahm for the past two months almost......I did a moms night out with some of the moms from my local down syndrome support group on Tuesday. Can I confess to being happy that LO was in a fussy, hold me mood for at least half of the time I was gone? Even though dh never complained about how little was getting done, there were some days I felt he was disappointed and frustrated that I had been home all day and didnt get much done. His comment when I got home that night was to the effect of Now I understand why.......

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This morning I took m into bed with me after he woke up at 4 (or 5...who knows) and he pooped but fell back to sleep immediately. I cuddled and snuggled until 9:30 and wasn't worried about a rash or poop leaking
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm trying to make plans for the day SIL has a baby shower. Because I need an excuse not to go.

My mil is "hosting" it (SIL is throwing her own and having it at mil house) and I know they'll want to see DH me and the baby. So I'm contemplating making plans for that Saturday and then saying we can't make it to the Sunday shower. :)

Or I could just completely ignore it all!

Btw. This is her second and they didn't get us anything for our baby. So yes I'm a bit judgmental of her. And don't want to do anything.

What would you do?
  • Options
    I finally have noticed some weight loss in the past two days, but now I REALLY want to eat DH's Debbie snacks. We only have one banana left, so I have to save it for DS, and our peaches are not ripe enough yet. None of this is helping solve my craving!!

• Options
    @unaveragejane, remember the mantra "if you keep good food (in the pantry, fridge...) you'll eat good food". :). Stick those peaches in a paper bag for a while, that might help ripen them quick

• Options
    Haha....I evil smile when it rains on laundry day too

• Options
    Between the heat advisory and a couple if friendly emt/paramedics stopping and warning me Tuesday morning, I haven't walked Lyla home from school all week. I've only walked her to school twice too.

Hey, I'm almost 6 months pregnant.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"