Late Term and Child Loss

GTKY

How old were you when you lost your virginity?

Do you know how old your SO was when they list theirs?

Have you ever been walked in on while you were DTD? Have you ever walked in on someone else while they were DTD?

Do you have any funny sex stories?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: GTKY

• How old were you when you lost your virginity? Almost 16. It was about a mth or so before my BDay.

Do you know how old your SO was when they list theirs? He was 18. We both lost our V to each other. We were high school sweethearts.

Have you ever been walked in on while you were DTD? Have you ever walked in on someone else while they were DTD? My younger brother has caught us a couple of times. :-/ And my FIL ALMOST caught us once. We were at the cottage and we had just finished we he walked in. I have never walked in on anyone.

The one time my brother caught us, we were at the cottage. It was the middle of the night and DH and I were in the boat. My brother was sleeping in a tent and I guess he got up to use the bathroom. All we heard across the water was, "Get a room!" DH was a tiny bit intoxicated (okay a lot intoxicated) and he yelled back, "Dude! I'm trying to nail your sister here! Do you mind?!" I was so embarrassed. LOL! I'm glad it was dark so he couldn't see anything.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

• ***siggy warning***

How old were you when you lost your virginity?
    I was 16. I remember thinking "this has to get better or people would not keep doing it!" My hs bf and I were both virgins and had no idea what we were doing.

He was 21 and it was with his first wife (they weren't married yet). He had a "slut phase" as he calls it after that marriage imploded. Haha.

Have you ever been walked in on while you were DTD? Have you ever walked in on someone else while they were DTD?
    I have never been walked in on, but my dad did stop me in the hallway at home one day shortly after I started having sex and said "I appreciate you are using protection but tell D to keep his condoms out of my trash." I wanted to be swallowed by the floor. I have also never walked in on anyone but did hear my brother and his gf once...

This June my DH and I were on a mini vacation in CA and it was our first month ttc again. DH was talking to his dad on the phone and his dad asked if we made a baby in CA and my DH replied "I boned her so we'll see!"...again wanted to be swallowed by the floor.

Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • BrittianyMBrittianyM member
    edited August 2013
    How old were you when you lost your virginity? My first time was right after I turned 16.

Do you know how old your SO was when they lost theirs? My DH was 15. I am 5 months older than him and we were each others first and only.

Have you ever been walked in on while you were DTD? Have you ever walked in on someone else while they were DTD? I have not been walked in on or walked in on anyone else. Thank god. Lol!

Do you have any funny sex stories? One time after we just finished having sex my Dad came into the room and asked my DH if he would come help him do something. DH didn't remember for some reason to take off the condom and got up to go help my Dad. After awhile they finished and DH came and sat down on the couch next to me. My Dad bent down and picked something up off the living room floor. He said "DH you forgot something" and threw it at DH. DH caught it and when he opened his hand it was the condom. I burst into tears and ran to my room and DH didn't know what to do so he followed. Later my Dad said sorry and that it was uncalled for. That was so bad at the time but it so funny now.

Brooke Elizabeth born Feb 17, 2013 grew wings May 9, 2013 @ 11 weeks & 4 days old from SIDS

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I am cracking up reading your funny stories!!!
    How old were you when you lost your virginity? Almost 22 - had planned to wait for marriage, then met DH and knew I was going to marry him and decided not to wait!

Do you know how old your SO was when they lost theirs? Sometime in high school

Have you ever been walked in on while you were DTD? Have you ever walked in on someone else while they were DTD? No to both - thank goodness!!!

Do you have any funny sex stories? This past July we were in Houston, DH had a work event and his company let us stay in this beautiful and huge suite (J Lo stays in this suite when she's in Houston!) that they used two evenings for social functions.  The suite has a big balcony with a soaking tub overlooking Houston.  The first night, after all the work people left, DH and I had sex on the balcony (a few drinks will give you some extra courage!).  The next night, work people were back again, and at one point, someone looked over at the other balcony (from a different suite in the hotel) and saw a couple getting it on over there!!!  DH and I didn't confess about what we had been doing the night before, but kept giving each other knowing glances all evening!!!
    ~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • How old were you when you lost your virginity? 19

Yep, 21 because it was with me!

No, but his parents came home and we were in the basement. That got our pulses rushing!

Not really. We're pretty boring haha.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• ***SIGGY***

How old were you when you lost your virginity? 18.

Do you know how old your SO was when they list theirs? 19. He and I were each other's firsts [and onlys]. I remember not being impressed by sex at first, but we got the hang of it. :P

Have you ever been walked in on while you were DTD? Have you ever walked in on someone else while they were DTD? Not while having sex, but an ex of my sister's walked in on us while we were fooling around one time. We were both covered up, but it was obvious what we were doing. He turned red in the face and ran out. I've heard neighbors getting it on before, but that's about it.

Do you have any funny sex stories? One time, H [who was BF at the time] came over while my parents were gone, but they came home early and almost caught us. He got really scared and snuck out the window of a spare room, jumped the fence and ran home [he lived across the street]. He barely remembered to get fully dressed before he left.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mrs Nice said:
    How old were you when you lost your virginity? 18 Do you know how old your SO was when they list theirs? 18 (We are HS sweethearts and we were each other's firsts) Have you ever been walked in on while you were DTD? Have you ever walked in on someone else while they were DTD? My sister came into my parents' basement right in the middle. We were under a blanket and pretended like we were watching tv. Lol. I have never walked in on anyone but I heard my roommate and her bf wayyy too many times! Lol Do you have any funny sex stories?
    . In college I stayed the weekend at DH's apartment and we got drunk and had sex. We passed out afterward and forgot that we left candles burning. We woke up the next morning to puddles of melted wax on the floor. Oops!

Ava's Story

BFP#2 10/18/13  Blighted ovum 11/25/13

BFP #3 1/31/14 EDD 10/18/14 -- It's a GIRL!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• NoetholaNoethola member
    edited September 2013
    How old were you when you lost your virginity? 24

Do you know how old your SO was when they list theirs? 30 (also each other's first and only)

Have you ever been walked in on while you were DTD? Have you ever walked in on someone else while they were DTD? No, thank goodness. Its been close a couple times though.

Do you have any funny sex stories? We were fooling around and he jumped on the bed to jump me, and totally broke the bed - as in the whole mattress landed on the floor. That killed the mood, but we both laughed so hard. 
    Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"