Babies on the Brain
Options

Labor Day Plans

Is anyone doing anything fun the last big weekend of summer?  Our vacation plans got postponed by a week so we are going to have a tiny BBQ, just the four of us. 
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Labor Day Plans

• Options
    No plans. We wanted to rearrange the house. I think that is put on the back burner.
  • Options
    My parents come into town on Sunday but no big plans. School starts next week so trying to relax before more madness starts!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    mariahd1 said:
    We're going to pick a car up in a city about 3.5 hours away tomorrow.  That means I have to go to the bank this afternoon and get all of the loan paperwork filled out.  But we're super excited to get this car.  It will be a great car for when we have kiddos.  And we're getting a good deal on it.  It's a 2012 Jetta Sportwagen TDI.  Can't wait!

We're also trading our old Winnebago off for a boat.  We might take that out for a spin this weekend if the transom isn't shot.

Other than that, just hitting up the local waterpark for some fun this evening.  Going to have a relaxing weekend.  Hopefully.
    I miss our boat!  We sold it when we moved and it would be so nice to have it considering we live minutes from the lake.  Enjoy and best of luck with your new car!
  • Options
    My husband has the weekend off after work 16 days straight and I am so excited!!!  I bought a new bottle of bourbon for Mint Juleps and I can't wait to spend two days with him.  Monday we are going to have a BBQ with a few friends and co-workers. 
    Me: 30 Him: 33
    Married: August 2012
    BFP #1 9/2013 -- MC 10/2013
    DD: 9/22/2014

• Options
    We are having a bonfire for the kids tonight, but that is all.  I work on Monday anyways, and we have a big vacation planned in early October, so no need of us doing anything major this weekend.
  • Options
    I had a laparoscopy on Tuesday.. so I'm resting until Sunday. Then shit hits the fan...

I'm on call for work Sunday and Monday and then school starts on Tuesday. Taking 8 units this semester. FML. 

~MrsMayT~
    Endometriosis, low progesterone and rare ovulation, hubby with some issues as well. 

*TTC #1- Two years, Laparoscopy #3 then Femara and injectables with IUI= BFP
    Lorelei born 3/7/10. Such a perfect, beautiful, smart and healthy girl. So in love. 

*TTC #2 since 4/2012
    IUI 10/2012= BFN

First ever natural BFP, 2/2013! ECTOPIC. Methotrexate and endometrial biopsy. 

Laparoscopy #4 8/2013. 
    Scheduled for IUI in October
  • Options
    After my 4.5 hour root canal, we aren't doing shit. My face is starting to look like H hit me. My nose is hurting! :((
  • Options

After my 4.5 hour root canal, we aren't doing shit. My face is starting to look like H hit me. My nose is hurting! :((

Gentle ((hugs)) MW
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Options
    Ugh, that is awful.  Hoping you feel better soon!
  • Options
    DH will being coming back into town on Monday. Since it rained here on 4th of July, we will be watching the fireworks from the mall parking lot.

Matched with my DH on 9/28/06 thanks to eHarmony while living 800 miles apart!
    imageimageimageimage
    Actively TTC since 05/26/13 for #1
    imageimage">
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"