TTC After a Loss
Options

Throat Punch Time!

Go!
I have short term memory loss. Do not take it personally if I do not remember you right away.
No longer trying to conceive at all.
BFP #1 12/1/02 DD born 7/25/03 
BFP #2 7/23/10 EDD 3/30/11 m/c 8/17/10 We will always miss you Angelique Marie! 
 BFP #3 4.13.11 EDD 12.18.11 m/c 5/13/11 d&c 5/18/11 We will always miss you Sprout Ryker! 
 Lucky Lee (furbaby) born 1.29.12 
 Midnight Marie (furbaby) born 7.4.12 passed for unknown reasons 9.19.12 Missing my jumping bean. 
image image
image image
Follow Me on Pinterest
♥♥ Pg/PAL Welcome! ♥♥ 
http://indulgy.com/post/4gbObIOiC1/bazinga

Re: Throat Punch Time!

• Options
    TP to myself. I know I shouldn't be mad at someone else in the office being KU, but "it should have been me!" keeps running through my head. I wish it wouldn't. It's a stressful day anyway, and now I'm sad. So, TP to me for going into the lunch room while the major gossipers were in there.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Funny Confession Ecard: If being in my pajamas by 7pm is wrong, then I don't want to be right.imageimagemarch1

BFP 2013-07-11, EDD 2014-03-04, NMC 2013-07-24

My Ovulation Chart || My Blog

• Options
    TP to me. Yesterday when I was at the grocery store I went to step out of the way of someone and managed to kick the wheel of the shopping cart. I, of course, was wearing flip flops so my big toe got the full impact. I managed to split my big toe nail. No more pedicures for me for awhile until this grows out :(

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"