Parenting
Options

Weird or not?

Long story short, I was traveling for work the past two days. My co-worker had family in the town we were at, and they insisted we stay at their house rather than a hotel. I rolled with it, although I would have rather stayed at a hotel.

We got to the house last night and the host asked if we would be showering. I indicated I would take a shower before bed. He sort of pointed down the hall to indicate the bathroom I could use. I got my stuff together, and walked the way he indicated, only to realize that he wanted me to shower in the master bath. I could hear him in the master bedroom watching
tv.
I thought I must be mistaken, so I found my co-worker and she showed me another bathroom to use. This morning, the host apologized to me for using all the hot water...he said he drew me a bath because he thought I was going to come in. So he really did want me to bath in his master bath while he hung out in his room? I thought this was really weird. It was a large house, at least 3 bathrooms. And I just met this guy!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Weird or not?

• Options
    Weird. It felt creepy as I read it lol.
  • Options
    That's strange. I don't like houseguests to begin with and I definitely would not want them in my master bath. If they absolutely had to use it, I wouldn't hang around while they showered.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    More than weird. Creepy.
  • Options
    Weird.

// I love you too. //

• Options
    Creeper!!!
    The Book of Love Has Music in it

• Options
    Ummmm....it sounds like he either wanted to perv on you or murder you in his bathroom.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options

Ummmm....it sounds like he either wanted to perv on you or murder you in his bathroom.

My first thought was the movie Psycho
  • Options
    He probably had a hidden camera in there. Super creepy.

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • Options
    lol guys. the more I thought about the weirder I thought it was. when he told me about the bath, I just played it off like "oh, I didn't know which bathroom you wanted me to use, im sorry." My co-worker said that they just remodeled the master bath and they are proud of it. But I still feel sckeeved out by it.
  • Options
    and no, this happend in the US of A.
  • Options
    And I agree Creepy too, glad im not the only one that thnks that
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I need more information. A lot more. How old is this guy? Married or single? How is he related to your co worker? Did he look like a creeper or just act like one? Did you check the heating/air vent in your room for a hidden camera? 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Weird. You needed to leave and stay at a hotel, cite that you were looking forward to having a place all to yourself with the privacy that comes with since you don't have kids with you for once.

Also, I would never stay at a coworker's home; absolutely not in their family's home either. WTF.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Options
    bancbev said:

I need more information. A lot more. How old is this guy? Married or single? How is he related to your co worker? Did he look like a creeper or just act like one? Did you check the heating/air vent in your room for a hidden camera? 

He was her uncle. Maybe mid 60s, married. but her aunt was traveling, and not home. I didnt check the room....eeek. Besides the bath thing, he came across as really nice, intelligent, generous. I know this coworker's family is very close, she said they wouldn't let her forget it if we stayed in a hotel. If there is a next time I will just get a room for myself and stay at a hotel. Yikes. I really want to believe he was not a creeper and just wanted to show off his super nice bathroom, but it was just too weird.
  • Options
    Creepy.

image image
  • Options
    Did your coworker think it was weird???

DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • Options
    Do they have a cat? Cause I'd be saying I was allergic and checking into a hotel ASAP.

image"

My 4 Angel Babies.....
    MC#1- 12/2008, MC#2- 05/2009, MC#3 07/2009, MC#4 11/2009

Training to become an IBCLC. BF Questions? Just ask!

• Options
    Very weird.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Super super creepy!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Did your coworker think it was weird???

I didn't ask directly. She seemed to understand why I wanted to use a different bathroom, and once it came out that he ran the bath for me, we didn't discuss it anymore.

• Options
    If I was proud of a remodeling job, I might want to show it off, but it would be part of a tour of the house or something.  Offering the use of the master bath isn't weird in and of itself, but to sit in the room while you use it is creepy.  It is loads creepier that he drew you a bath.  I would leave and get a hotel. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"