1st Trimester
Options

Does the tiredness go away?

Hey everyone, first pregnancy here.....does the tiredness go away during the 2nd trimester?  I feel like I've read that somewhere- that most women feel better during their 2nd tri....but I just wanted to see if that's true for most people. I sincerely hope so- I have been SO EXHAUSTED so far (9 weeks 3 days). I keep hoping there's a light at the end of the tunnel!

Re: Does the tiredness go away?

• Options
    It tends to ease up during the 2nd tri. With DS, the 1st tri was definitely the worst. I don't remember it being so bad after that. But every woman and every pregnancy is different!
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kari~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    Goes away during 2nd tri and returns during 3rd, as if being huge and uncomfortable and having heartburn wasn't enough.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ok - it went away for the previous posters. That doesn't mean that it's going to go away for you. Telling someone that something is going to happen a certain way isn't very helpful, imo. 

For me, it eased up some in the second tri and came back with a vengeance in 3rd tri.  
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Options
    Well, I think everyone's been pretty honest so far, telling me what happened for them- and that was my question anyway :)  I didn't have any assumptions that I am necessarily going to be just like anyone else.... I realize everyone's pregnancy is really different. Just was wondering about others, lookin for a little hope ;)
  • Options
    For me it did. Then I had pregnancy insomnia in the 3rd tri so that sucked. I actually had more sleep with a newborn then I did when I was pregnant.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The tiredness went away with me in the 2nd tri for both my boys. I don't really recall being super tired in 3rd tri either until really the very end (35+ weeks).
    Logan - 11/09, Lander 08/11, Baby #3 ~It's a girl!!~ EDD: 04/10/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"