2nd Trimester
Options

hi im new here

baby center is just getting to be more like face book, they are so rude to mean and make remarks that make me kinda want to cry. i just think i need to get something else started so i can have more of a supportive web site to go to, 

Re: hi im new here

• Options
    there are some ppl who are rude on this as well. but you can always "ignore" those ppl so you will no longer see their rude posts anymore :). this is what i love about the bump app. you can CHOOSE not to pay attention to those insensitive ppl. good luck :)<3
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    thank you(: i hope i meet some very nice people(: im just confused on how to work this website im use to babycenter. i dont even know how to post pics. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    if you scroll down to the past posts on the 2nd trimester board...theres a link where it shows you how to post pictures :). welcome aboard! you wont have to worry about any rude posts from me. I'm all ears :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    well yes actually i did they where so very mean and my emotions are very light now because of the baby i guess. 
  • Options
    awh thank you so much how do i add people as friends? 
  • Options
    its normal to have those emotions. trust me...I still have whips of those emotions. some ppl have to remember that every pregnancy is different. and not everyone is built the same way to handle things. just surround yourself with the ppl who can support you with their kind words on this board. ignore the rest :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    thank you so much(: i will try(: haha well do any of you know how to relieve braxton hicks im about 6 months almost 7. 
  • Options
    i cant seem to find the post about how to add pictures. 
  • Options
    thank you(: i hope i meet some very nice people(: im just confused on how to work this website im use to babycenter. i dont even know how to post pics. 

You might want to try some of the links on the main bump page, like the help page --   https://pregnant.thebump.com/extras/the-bump-community-extras/articles/the-bump-help-center.aspx .  
    You don't "add" people.  This is an internet message board.  Anyone can comment and say whatever they want.  Some comments may be helpful, some snarky and some may offend you.  I'd recommend using the search function before posting that way you aren't posting a question that has asked a hundred times over, therefore getting you "rude and mean" replies.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker    image
  • Options
    imakeeff0rtsimakeeff0rts member
    edited August 2013

You might want to try some of the links on the main bump page, like the help page --   https://pregnant.thebump.com/extras/the-bump-community-extras/articles/the-bump-help-center.aspx .  
    You don't "add" people.  This is an internet message board.  Anyone can comment and say whatever they want.  Some comments may be helpful, some snarky and some may offend you.  I'd recommend using the search function before posting that way you aren't posting a question that has asked a hundred times over, therefore getting you "rude and mean" replies.  

This. And it's the internet. Not that critical. Also, don't ask for medical advice (for example - "this is my situation what should I do?)  or diagnosis ("Why am I bleeding/am I in labor") - fair warning. 

Edited to include examples.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Options
    okay..... um bye now. 
  • Options
    okay..... um bye now. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker    image
  • Options
    Oh Honey, you wouldn't like it here at all.
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I am new to all this as well! I'm 20, and currently 17wks pregnant! Looking for advice due to the fact that I'm a first time mommy! Thanks. :)
  • Options
    mmgkms said:
    Why don't you try the What to Expect forum. They seem marshmallow soft over there. Because, you most assuredly will end up crying here if Baby Center made you cry. We refer all of our cast offs to Baby Center
    I'd recommend getting off of the internet period, but that's just me. I've seen some posts over there. In fact, when I get really bored, I lurk. They get far more stupid questions than we do and they have their...peaches. 

I'm sorry to say, but the internet is not a suitable place for you, OP, until you can learn that what strangers on the internet say to you doesn't particularly matter.

Edit: typo
    If OP doesn't know that you can't add friends on most message boards.......

VOTE on my Name List
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"