Infertility
Options

Cheapest Pharmacy for FET meds?

I have *some* insurance coverage for meds but I don't think the del estrogen is covered. Here is my order, can you girls suggest what places you got yours from? Thanks!:

Delestrogen 20mg/ml in 5ml multi dose vial, disp # 1 vial; also disp # 25  1cc luerlock syringes,# 25 18g 1 1/2 needles to draw, # 25  22g 1 1/2 needles to inject.
Sig: Take IM when directed (with a range of 4-8 mg daily)  May refill x 3

Progesterone in oil 50mg/ml    #3  10ml  vials; # 30  3cc syringes with 18g 1 1/2needles;  # 30  22g 1 1/2 needles only
1ml  IM  QD when directed     (with a range of 25-100 mg daily)     with 3 refills

Our Novel of TTC:

*Male Factor (low count and low motility), High Prolactin, and Polycystic Ovaries (March 2013)
*Recurrent Miscarriage testing also revealed high anti-phospholipids & single MTHFR mutation. (Feb 2014) 

*IVF (07/2013): BFP-Natural Miscarriage @ 5 weeks* <3 Madison Riley <3
*FET #1 (10/2013): BFN
*FET #2 (12/2013)- BFP-Missed Miscarriage at 8 weeks <3 Kyle Andrew <3
*Chromosomes and Karotyping tests were both normal.We lost a healthy baby boy :(
*FET #3 (04/2014) was cancelled after finding Chronic Endometritis
*Miraculous BFP July 2014!! (I was taking baby aspirin and Cabergoline to stay regulated while "taking a break from TTC" and waiting to consult with a reproductive immunologist!!!) 

Our healthy baby girl was born 03/10/15 thanks to daily Lovenox injections and baby aspirin. There are no words for how grateful I am for our rainbow baby. <3

Re: Cheapest Pharmacy for FET meds?

• Options
    Twinkie0612Twinkie0612 member
    edited August 2013

I ordered my meds from Alexander's Twin Pharmacy, since they were the cheapest for the meds I needed.  I think they were the cheapest quote I got for PIO.  I wasn't on delestrogen, so I'm not sure about that.

Edit: I was doing a fresh IVF not a FET.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options
    Freedom pharmacy for pio
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Question-my insurance lists progesterone vaginal suppos. and then progest. inj.   If it's injections, it has to be oil right? I don't want to screw up this order lol
    Our Novel of TTC:

*Male Factor (low count and low motility), High Prolactin, and Polycystic Ovaries (March 2013)
    *Recurrent Miscarriage testing also revealed high anti-phospholipids & single MTHFR mutation. (Feb 2014) 

*Chromosomes and Karotyping tests were both normal.We lost a healthy baby boy :(
    *Miraculous BFP July 2014!! (I was taking baby aspirin and Cabergoline to stay regulated while "taking a break from TTC" and waiting to consult with a reproductive immunologist!!!) 

Our healthy baby girl was born 03/10/15 thanks to daily Lovenox injections and baby aspirin. There are no words for how grateful I am for our rainbow baby. <3
  • Options
    Progesterone in ethyl oleate is thinner than oil and easier for injection. It's $45 10 ml bottle at freedom.
  • Options
    You will use different types of progesterone for different reasons. Suppositories more for fresh cycles, pio for fet, and there is also oral and vaginal gel or creams like crinone
  • Options
    Progesterone in ethyl oleate is thinner than oil and easier for injection. It's $45 10 ml bottle at freedom.
    Ok, so there are different type of progesterone injections. Thats what I needed to know-thanks. For my FET they said it has to be oil.
    Our Novel of TTC:

• Options

Ok, so there are different type of progesterone injections. Thats what I needed to know-thanks. For my FET they said it has to be oil.

It's the type of oil used for the injection that changes. Some is like pp mentioned, my PIO has always been in sesame oil. I don't think there is a difference in effectiveness, just a different oil.

I run all my FET meds through insurance and my PIO runs me about $15 a vial, even tho my insurance doesn't cover fertility meds.
    Me: 37, DH: 35 :: TCC since 2/11 SA: Perfect! CD3  HSG = Blocked Right Tube
    April- Femara 2.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN   May- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN
    June- Femara 7.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN  August- Lap & Hysteroscopy = Blocked & Partially Blocked Tubes
    September- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN  October- 100mg Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    IVF # 1: Stims 11/30 ER 12/12/12! (10R, 10M, 8F, 2T, 6 F) :: Beta #1- 176  c/p @ 4w4d
    FET #1 February 26th :: Lost 4 to Thaw, Transferred 2 = BFFN
    IVF # 2 Stims 5/10 ER 5/21 (15R, 13M, 13F, 2T, 7F- 6d3 & 1d5) :: Beta # 1- 15 c/p @ 4w
    FET #2 Cancelled, Right Tube Developed a Hydro  8/28 Hydro & Scar Tissue Removed  Cleared for FET
    FET #2.2 Scheduled for September 20th
    2 Thawed, 2 Transferred! Beta #1- 96, Beta #2 906! :: EDD June 10th
    2015- 2 failed FET. We are done
    SURPRISE! BFP 8/8/16   EDD 4/1/17

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"