August 2012 Moms
Options

Update: Febrile Seizures

AmySmolosAmySmolos member
edited August 2013 in August 2012 Moms
They can suck it! DS had two this morning and we are at the hospital for the night. He was perfectly healthy last night then woke up screaming at 4:30. We run in and he's stiff but comes around. I didn't call 911 because I had no clue what was happening. At 6 he starts jerking in my dh arms. We call 911 and we are admitted because he had two and they were longer seizures. I'm praying if its something more he will go ahead and seize again otherwise I just want the next 24 hours to fly by so we can be back home. Though I don't know how I'm going to sleep again:(

Update: we are home. He's still spiking fevers but hasn't had a seizure since last night. Three seizures in less then 24 hours. Currently I'm staring at his monitor. He's been attached to me for 36 hours straight so I'm shocked he's sleeping in his crib alone. I'm trying to figure out how to sleep while watching the monitor? I'm so tired. I haven't slept at all and the stress has just exhausted me. Thanks for all the support ladies.

Re: Update: Febrile Seizures

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"