Trying to Get Pregnant

UO- Thursday.

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: UO- Thursday.

• i don't like beyonce. 
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I like sleep more than sex. If I had to choose we'd go to bed early every night.

WORD
  • Nariadreaming, I raise you one: I don't find Justin Timberlake attractive in the least.

I do think Channing is cute. Sorry about that.
    Married since April 2011-Homeowners since January 2012-TTC since June 2012
    Welcomed DS June 2014
  • His voice is too high pitched. It turns me off. And something about his presence just screams douche. 
  • i wish they would disappear with the kardashian/jenner family. and kanye west.
  • This might be a weird UO, but I prefer fans over AC. Even when it's hot as balls. AC is turned on for sleeping purposes only over here.
    Welcomed DS June 2014
  • I don't find Channing Tatum attractive in the least

*ducks for cover*
    Whhhaaaattttttt ?! Lol

A & J

me: 23, SO: 26

together since september.18.2009

loving our lives with all our furbabies : dogs, cats, horsies, fishies, snakey :)

TTC #1 since december 2012

image image

• duncs107duncs107 member
    edited August 2013
    I hate gardening. I'm not good at it, I don't know what to do. It's not fun. If I had an established garden, I'd be fine watering it and such, but actually weeding and being in the dirt bothers me. I'm terrified of grubworms because they're the nastiest looking things ever. So I never dig around in the dirt. Not on my own at least. I would def need help with it if I even remotely thought about doing it.

ETA: idk if this is an UO or not....idk a lot of gardening folk.
  • edited August 2013
    Edited: Eh, I guess mine was more of a FFFC. It'll wait until tomorrow, haha!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

“When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.”

- J.M. Barrie Peter Pan

married on the sweetest day 10.20.12

Chicken - 07.08.06 | Bubsy - 02.24.09 | Sunshine - 07.16.14

I have died every day waiting for you. Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years. And all along I believed I would find you, time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you a thousand more.
  • @KristaU831 I agree. She and JayZ get on my nerves.

@NariaDreaming This makes me very sad. I love Channing Tatum
                                                           photo Loss_zpse03013d0.png      image

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker

• If you get an animal as a pet you should keep it until it passes. I hate the excuse "we started a family" "we no longer have time because we work" or my favorite "were moving and cant take them with us" when you accept the responisbilty of a pet you accept that for life. Its worse with birds because they get attached to their owners and qhen passed through owners they begin to get stressed and will pluck or become aggressive and bitey.

I must admit that I am guilty of this. When DH and I got married I had a cat. We had her the entire time we dated. DH is allegeric and he struggled with her and her constant shedding. No matter how much I tried to contain it. We reluctantly gave her to my cousin who still has her. DH has offered to get another pet that won't be so agressive for his allergies. But I can't bring myself to do it.

I totally agree with you UO.

BabyFetus Ticker

Savannah Mommy and Daddy can't wait to meet you.

BabyName Ticker

• If you get an animal as a pet you should keep it until it passes. I hate the excuse "we started a family" "we no longer have time because we work" or my favorite "were moving and cant take them with us" when you accept the responisbilty of a pet you accept that for life. Its worse with birds because they get attached to their owners and qhen passed through owners they begin to get stressed and will pluck or become aggressive and bitey.

I must admit that I am guilty of this. When DH and I got married I had a cat. We had her the entire time we dated. DH is allegeric and he struggled with her and her constant shedding. No matter how much I tried to contain it. We reluctantly gave her to my cousin who still has her. DH has offered to get another pet that won't be so agressive for his allergies. But I can't bring myself to do it.

I totally agree with you UO.

I am also guilty of rehoming a pet, my first dog. He just did not mesh with our family. And he wouldn't let our other dog eat. 
    My husband was deployed and he kept running away often leaving me to decide "do I run after the dog and leave the baby here unattended or do I just let him run?" 
    I ended up rehoming him after a particularly terrifying week of escapes where animal control got to know me pretty well. 
    He is much happier with his new family, and hasn't run away. 
    And my other dog (MY dog, the one I picked unlike the first dog that I never wanted) is doing much better and is up from 4 lbs and is now 6lbs 4oz. 
  • AllyTales said:
    I don't like when parents use ages in months past 12 or so months.  I was in line getting a coffee this morning, and a toddler kept giggling at me and playing peek-a-boo - she was soooo adorable.  I asked how old she was and got 31 months. WTF?  Why didn't she say 2 1/2 or something?  That's so weird to me.
    Agree!!!

BabyFetus Ticker

Savannah Mommy and Daddy can't wait to meet you.

BabyName Ticker

• Following the beer trend: I love PBR. I will choose to drink it over most other beers. And no, I'm not a hipster.
    Started TTGP July 2013  ~  BFP! 11/21/13  ~   TEAM PINK!!!  

**Josephine Aimee** born 5/21 at 29 weeks 2 days

You should know how great things were before you. Even so, they're better still today.  
    Now I can't think who I was before you ruined everything in the nicest way <3

image  image

imageimageimage

• @snowflake91011 that's because you were drinking Natty Light!! That stuff is awful!

I don't really have a UO.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Following the beer trend: I love PBR. I will choose to drink it over most other beers. And no, I'm not a hipster.
    My BIL is a professional brewer and PBR is his ultimate go-to beer. (Also very much not a hipster). 
    Me 31  <3  DH 34
    TTC #1 5/13 BFP #3 5/2/14 DD born 1/19/15
    NTNP #2 8/17 BFP 12/13/18 ED 8/21/19
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I hate beer, wine, and coffee. It's a good thing I like cheese.
    imageimage
    Me: 33     DH: 38
    TTC since August 2011
    DX:  PCOS and subseptate uterus
    August 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI TI = BFN
    September 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    October 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI canceled
    November 2013:  NTNP
    April 2013:  Femara + Trigger + IUI = ???
  • I have another one - I don't get the mustache craze.  Am I missing something?

But but but....moostaches make everything so cute. 
  • "I hate gardening. I'm not good at it, I don't know what to do. It's not fun. If I had an established garden, I'd be fine watering it and such, but actually weeding and being in the dirt bothers me. I'm terrified of grubworms because they're the nastiest looking things ever. So I never dig around in the dirt. Not on my own at least. I would def need help with it if I even remotely thought about doing it. 

ETA: idk if this is an UO or not....idk a lot of gardening folk."

I also dislike gardening. That's what my DH is for.
    Welcomed DS June 2014
  • mmb248 said:
    I hate beer, wine, and coffee. It's a good thing I like cheese.
    Say it isn't so!!!! I can do without coffee, but no wine or beer? I'm sad. :(
  • kramja01 said:
    I hate all things coffee. I hate the actual drink, coffee ice cream, anything mocha, or coffee-flavored in the least. Where I grew up in Rhode Island, they used to serve coffee milk in school. Sooo disgusting. Also, coffee+chocolate=worst combo EVER. **ducks for cover**

I feel like we should be allowed to flag this post. ;)

TTC since August 2011, Me = 40, DH = 38
    Unexplained IF. Tried Clomid for 3 cycles. All BFNs. BFP 1/6/13. Chemical pregnancy.

Moving on to IVF#1. ER 11/26/13, 16 eggs retreived, 12 mature and all fertilized. 2 blasts transferred on 12/1. All other embies arrested so nothing left to freeze. Beta 12/10 = BFN. IVF #2 March 2014. BFP!!! TEAM BLUE!!!

image imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• jessa8907 said:
    If you get an animal as a pet you should keep it until it passes. I hate the excuse "we started a family" "we no longer have time because we work" or my favorite "were moving and cant take them with us" when you accept the responisbilty of a pet you accept that for life. Its worse with birds because they get attached to their owners and qhen passed through owners they begin to get stressed and will pluck or become aggressive and bitey.
    I 10000% agree.
    I agree with this as well. I love my pets and I'm terrified that my children will have animal allergies. I can't imagine living without a pet in the house.
    Agreed. 
    How about my BF just got rid of their two 5 month old kittens because she just didn't like them. They were the most laid back, nicest kittens ever. They didn't scratch and ruin things, or get into anything. Her children adore them, and her H did too. She called me last weekend to babysit her almost 4 year old daughter so that she could have some lady come pick them up and take them. Her excuse for dumping them off was that "I just don't like that you can only pet with them on their time, they're boring and not worth having around." I bit my tongue and didn't say anything because it would have been a huge argument. 

Karma bit her in the ass fast though because the woman came an hour early to get the kittens before BF could drop her DD off at my house. DD confronted her mom saying "Why are you doing this to these perfect kitties?" So she had to tell her the truth instead of lying to her like she was going to do.  Her LO is the smartest, most funny little 4yo I've ever met. Totally my idol. 
  • My UO: I think beer is disgusting.  Kind of a lame UO, but it's all I've got right now!
    Agree.  I love me some drinks, but not beer.  I can do it if it's given to me and that's all that's available, but I don't think it tastes all that special.
  • jessa8907 said:
    My UO that probably isn't a UO: I wish mental health days were a real thing and that people didn't look down on you for taking a day off work just for yourself. I need one right about now.
    I hear you. We have personal days, but it's always implied that if the day is taken off, you must be doing something like doctor's appts or errands that can't be done after work. Heaven forbid you say, "I just took a day off to take it off and relax." Some people have given me a strange look because of that and I really don't understand why. Next time I might just tell them to mind their own business.
  • kramja01 said:
    I hate all things coffee. I hate the actual drink, coffee ice cream, anything mocha, or coffee-flavored in the least. Where I grew up in Rhode Island, they used to serve coffee milk in school. Sooo disgusting. Also, coffee+chocolate=worst combo EVER. **ducks for cover**
    My mouth literally dropped open. 
    I love all things coffee. So much. Like a lot. 
    Do you at least like the smell? I know a lot of people who hate coffee, but love the smell.  I can sorta forgive if you like the smell....
  • lovelym13 said:

jessa8907 said:

If you get an animal as a pet you should keep it until it passes. I hate the excuse "we started a family" "we no longer have time because we work" or my favorite "were moving and cant take them with us" when you accept the responisbilty of a pet you accept that for life. Its worse with birds because they get attached to their owners and qhen passed through owners they begin to get stressed and will pluck or become aggressive and bitey.

I 10000% agree.

I agree with this as well. I love my pets and I'm terrified that my children will have animal allergies. I can't imagine living without a pet in the house.

Agreed. 
    How about my BF just got rid of their two 5 month old kittens because she just didn't like them. They were the most laid back, nicest kittens ever. They didn't scratch and ruin things, or get into anything. Her children adore them, and her H did too. She called me last weekend to babysit her almost 4 year old daughter so that she could have some lady come pick them up and take them. Her excuse for dumping them off was that "I just don't like that you can only pet with them on their time, they're boring and not worth having around." I bit my tongue and didn't say anything because it would have been a huge argument. 

Karma bit her in the ass fast though because the woman came an hour early to get the kittens before BF could drop her DD off at my house. DD confronted her mom saying "Why are you doing this to these perfect kitties?" So she had to tell her the truth instead of lying to her like she was going to do.  Her LO is the smartest, most funny little 4yo I've ever met. Totally my idol. 

This is so sad. I can't imagine not having my cats. I like that they aren't needy and just like to chill.
                                                           photo Loss_zpse03013d0.png      image

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker

• lovelym13 said:

jessa8907 said:

I 10000% agree.

Agreed. 

Good thing the kid is entertaining.
    imageimage
    Me: 33     DH: 38
    TTC since August 2011
    DX:  PCOS and subseptate uterus
    August 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI TI = BFN
    September 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    October 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI canceled
    November 2013:  NTNP
    April 2013:  Femara + Trigger + IUI = ???
  • kramja01 said:

Lol, when I was a child, my father used to eat coffee yogurt for breakfast every morning. I thought it was the single most disgusting food item on the planet. Perhaps that's where my dislike stemmed from!
    Charlotte June, Born May 29, 2014
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • AllyTales said:
    kramja01 said:
    My mouth literally dropped open. 
    I love all things coffee. So much. Like a lot. 
    Do you at least like the smell? I know a lot of people who hate coffee, but love the smell.  I can sorta forgive if you like the smell....
    I guess I can be forgiven, then--I don't love the smell of coffee, but I can tolerate it. My DH thinks I'm crazy strange for being able to deal with the smell but not the taste. *shrugs* I am a bitter taster--I taste bitter in a lot of foods that others can't discern it in, so that doesn't bode well for coffee.

*hangs head in shame* I hate most beer, too. (again, the bitter thing)
    Charlotte June, Born May 29, 2014
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • kramja01 said:
    kramja01 said:

Lol, when I was a child, my father used to eat coffee yogurt for breakfast every morning. I thought it was the single most disgusting food item on the planet. Perhaps that's where my dislike stemmed from!
    Coffee yogurt IS disgusting. I'm sorry it ruined you for all the awesome that is coffee.

TTC since August 2011, Me = 40, DH = 38
    Unexplained IF. Tried Clomid for 3 cycles. All BFNs. BFP 1/6/13. Chemical pregnancy.

Moving on to IVF#1. ER 11/26/13, 16 eggs retreived, 12 mature and all fertilized. 2 blasts transferred on 12/1. All other embies arrested so nothing left to freeze. Beta 12/10 = BFN. IVF #2 March 2014. BFP!!! TEAM BLUE!!!

image imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• lovelym13 said:
    jessa8907 said:
    I 10000% agree.
    Agreed. 

That's just really upsetting.  :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"