TTC After a Loss
Options

throat punch time

2»

Re: throat punch time

• Options
    THis month stinks, I am still covered in poison ivy and finally the pred is helping it.  I got a PEAK on CBFM last night and hubby was not in the mood so of course I am super upset ( especially since my EDD is coming up Sept 8 ( AF is also due around that time)  So this morning still a bit upset I check FB and my 22 yr old cousin who has no job, not married living w her mom and her moms hubby had her baby last night.  Really!!!! What else.  

I am at school hoping that I do not cry all day going to try to finish getting my classroom in order.  
    Hubby was very nice this am when I told him I saw the pic, :(  Ok rant over.
    @MommaAshley12  thanks yeah rough day and all I heard at work was about babies and saw so many kids at the party after, one new teachers sister is due any time now.  Oh I am happy for her but so not what I needed today.
    Glad the pred is working. Sorry ab seeing baby things and DH not being in the mood. ((Hugs))

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    DCWJes said:
    Another one - not really a throat punch so much as a wtf? @vcgolfnyc had suggested that unbaby me app that replaces baby pics on facebook with kitten pics. It isn't perfect - it pulls pictures from some feed based on what the images are titles. I just checked facebook - a baby pic was replaced... with a vag. A full on vag, being fingered... Epic FAIL for that app. I might have preferred to see the baby.
    Wow. Just wow. Sorry, this made me smile too.
    meladoriestar

I'm soooo sorry that happened, but I must admit, this made me laugh, and I needed a laugh right now, so thank you.  Perhaps try a different feed  ;)

Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"