1st Trimester
Options

Sharp pains ?

erichard622erichard622 member
edited August 2013 in 1st Trimester
I'm a little over 5 weeks along and experiencing kind of sharp/shooting pains in my vagina. They aren't bending me over in pain, they are rather dull but still there. Has anyone had this happen? No cramping or bleeding at all.

Re: Sharp pains ?

• Options
    So...are they sharp or dull?   

I've never heard of vaginal pain before.  But pelvic pain is normal -- anything from short burst of sharp pain on one side or the other (almost like a sharp stretching feeling), to dull period-like cramps.  

imageDSC_9275  image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had vaginal pain with my first - I asked my sister and she did too. Ligaments and everything stretching I think causes referred pain.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lightening Crotch!  It usually doesn't happen until further down the line, but everyone is different.  It will happen more frequently as you reach the end of the pregnancy...it sucks. 
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    YeP I had it with my first and still get random shooting pains! Got to love it!

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Options
    Ditto to the lightning crotch.  I didn't get it till later with my first but it started earlier with my second.  The weirdest feeling!  And it sucks!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    BFP 5/12/13 mmc 6/14/13

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"