April 2013 Moms
Options

Weekly Achievements!

Post your, your little one, or your sig. other's achievements this past week!

-FEET.. it is the free new toy and pacifier!
-He rolls over all the time then screams when he is on his stomach, yay!
-He can sit up for about five minutes now before head first into his feet.
-He knows when we are about to sing the ABCs and he gets that giddy laugh/pterodactyl screech  and movement.. so freaking cute.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Weekly Achievements!

• Options
    B can sit up for about three minutes at a time now. He also rarely misses when he grabs for a toy. He also says "ma ma ma", in my dream world he's calling for me but I'm sure he's not lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    tondraluv said:
    B can sit up for about three minutes at a time now. He also rarely misses when he grabs for a toy. He also says "ma ma ma", in my dream world he's calling for me but I'm sure he's not lol.
    That is so cute! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD learned how to grab her feet too this week. She has also discovered she can make a low guttural growling sound like something you would hear out of the exorcist. It's a little frightening, lol.
  • Options
    DD learned how to grab her feet too this week. She has also discovered she can make a low guttural growling sound like something you would hear out of the exorcist. It's a little frightening, lol.
    Lmao Connor does that too.. sounds like they are going to be in a metal band or something

• Options
    DS is also grabbing and playing with his feet and making all kinds of bizarre screeching noises!
    Over-40 parents...what we lack in vigor, we make up for with cunning.
  • Options
    The talking all the time is cracking me up... I recorded a nice long session of her chatting it up, then played the video for her to watch... So she had a conversation with her video, it was too cute!
  • Options
    We've got a chatter box! He also looooves his feet and is pretty great at passing toys from one hand to the other. Mommy achievement: decided last minute to take M out with me and a friend (instead of him staying home with daddy) and we had a great time! Giggling at the grocery store and bought a Johnny jumper at target. No crying or meltdown! And, all after he had half of his 4-month shots today
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    DD can finally roll :) im so proud. She did it last night more than once from tummy to back. Now I have to be extra careful 
  • Options
    DS has really perfected his monster voice and loves to bust it out at the most awkward times! His feet are his new favorite toys and can now suck on his big toe!
    BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"