1st Trimester
Options

pregnancy after loss

I've had a full term pregnancy (delivered at 37 weeks), a missed miscarriage at 18 weeks, full term pregnancy (delivered at 39 weeks), and another miscarriage at 11 weeks. I am now pregnant again (7 weeks today) and my husband and I are overjoyed, but I'm quietly terrified of another loss. I know my poor husband tries so hard to reassure me that we will have a healthly child, but I know he has to tire of hearing my fears over and over. Is there anyone else in a similar situation? We have chosen not to share our news with friends and family until further into the pregnancy and I'm finding it hard without much support and encouragement. I feel in my heart this will be a healthly pregnancy, but sometimes I let myself worry and would love to connect with other moms who know how I'm feeling!

Re: pregnancy after loss

• Options

Im sorry about your losses, but congrats on your BFP!

I too have had losses.... the girls on PGAL board are great. I would join them... we are all in the same boat there.

9/11/2011 BFP#1 , 9w3d MMC, 11/9/2011 D&C

2/7/2012 BFP #2, CP 2/11/2012

8/19/2013 BFP #3 1st Beta 12DPO 166 PG 15.5 2nd Beta I was told was great (need #'s still) Stick Baby Stick!!!

9/12 u/s measuring 7w1d HB 137!!! Grow Baby Grow!!!

BabyFruit Ticker  

Pregnancy%20ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    Thanks ladies. I will check that board. I guess I assumed I needed to use the trimester board I was in. Pregnancy brain has already set in! Haha
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have had some later losses also, and get understand the fear. I have lost a daughter at 17 weeks and a son at 15 weeks both within the last year. (2 healthy pregnancies prior to these) and am not expecting again and am 10 weeks. 

If you need to vent I TOTALLY understand, feel free to pm me or send me and email at amlgingerich@yahoo.com :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear about your losses! Congratulations on your BFP!!! DH and I had 2 miscarriages 2 years ago and then 15 months of no positives. We are finally pg again (very early - 4 weeks). We feel the same way as you guys - we are so excited, but completely terrified too. My goal is to try not to worry too much and just go with it. Prayers for a happy and healthy 9 months headed your way!!!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I'm in the same situation. My husband and I have had two miscarriages. One at 11 weeks that was a girl and the other at 8 weeks and we found out that it was a blighted ovum which is basically when the sac is empty. I am pregnant again (5 weeks). So hopefully this one will continue to grow and be a healthy so we can finally have a baby to love!
  • Options
    Congrats!

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Options
    I hear ya.  Two healthy pregnancies and then a mmc in June.  I'm almost 8 weeks now and go in monday for my u/s.  I'm excited and terrified!  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    BFP 5/12/13 mmc 6/14/13

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"