May 2012 Moms
Options

WTF

WTF friend. You have been crazy since I got home from vacation. Last weekend you were finally back to your old self. We had so much fun. Now your back to acting crazy and ruining our plans for the long weekend. WTF. I know you hate that we are moving, but seriously we have a year. Time to put on your big girl panties and get over it. I want my friend back. NOT the crazy irrational person that is upset we are leaving. I can't imagine what you are going to be like right before we leave.

Anyone else got one?

Re: WTF

• Options

WTF work?  You choose to roll out a new program for us all to use, change our company president, get rid of half our office space, and hand out more responsibility with the same pay all in the same month?  I'm exhausted!

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

• Options

WTF bills! Leave me and let me enjoy my hard earned money in peace.

I know I created my own bills, but I was young and stupid. I hate seeing so much money get swept away each month. I can only dream of living debt free.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    WTF mess! I just cleaned you yesterday! Go away, no one likes you. I'd much rather take DD to the beach while we still have nice weather but I don't want you waiting for me either! I'm going out and when I come back I want you gone...
  • Options
    late but...  WTF TIME?!  SLOW THE F DOWN!!!  I can't believe it's August, I can't believe I'm already back in school, I can't believe DD is starting to babble like crazy, I'M NOT READY FOR A KID YET I STILL WANT MY BABY!  
  • Options
    Wt fever why do I feel like crap on the last week of summer vacation when it's so nice out?!??

Please go away I have three boys who need to play
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"