Another week has passed and it's time again for a check in to see where everyone is at!
We have had a couple new people pop out on the board and we want to welcome you with open arms!
Just as a reminder for all people who read this, the Adoption board is for ANYONE in the Triad of Adoption (Expectant Mom/Birth Mom, Adoptee, Adoptive Mom) so please keep asking questions and getting to know all of us here!
If there is a birth mom/expectant mom out there, we would love to get your feedback on the questions we ask. We want for you to participate as well in the weekly check in. Please PM me so we can discuss questions that I can add to this!
1) What type of adoption/fostering are you currently doing? Where are you in the process?
2) What is a "YAY" moment from the last week or two on the adoption/fostering front? Also, what is a "YAY" moment from the last week or two outside of the adoption/fostering world?
3) Do you have any concerns/frustrations this week?
4) What is something that helps you through the whole process? If you have completed the process, looking back what got you through all the crazy, long times?
5) Overall, how are you feeling?
6) What's your favorite meal to cook in the fall? Share a recipe if you feel like it!
7) What is one wish you have right now... first one to come to mind!