October 2012 Moms
Options

Early- Weekend Plans?

So im so into my whole FT working mom routine (as of the last 2 weeks) i totally forgot its a 3 day week.

I cooked and prepped for the entire week. Next week is also a short week i wont forget this time:)

Labor Day is my holiday!!
Soo what are your plans?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Early- Weekend Plans?

• Options
    Sounds good ladies except for cleaning part oh i so want a boat! We may head home to LI for the weekend or stay somewhat local and head to chincoteague since its less of a traffic nightmare
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We are having our annual labor day pig roast on Saturday so I am prepping for a party with 50+ guests. I am glad they will all be outside the weather looks good so far. Feel free to come over a drink my booze! ;)
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Rib cook off downtown!!! Yummmm. Well only if the smoke clears up. The Rim fire smoke is getting us really bad up here. I just want some ribsssssss.

In all seriousness, my thoughts are with the firefighters battling that fire. The pictures stress me out so much.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• Options
    Friday night we have to go to dinner with the in-laws to celebrate DH's birthday which was the 16th. Saturday is my birthday, no clue what the plan is. Sunday, we're going to medieval times. I got DH tickets for his birthday. So really, my bday weekend revolves around DH. Just realized that... 

• Options
    We are hanging out with friends on Sat.  Sunday we are going to the beach in Atlantic City (I am hoping we can avoid all traffic).  Then Monday is our typical stay at home, clean the house, do yard work and laundry day.  Hopefully it doesn't rain on our beach day!

• Options
    We're going down to my family's lake place for the weekend. I'm kind of excited. The hubs and A have never been down there and I haven't been in six years. It's going to be a huge family get-together. Although as tired as I've been I kind of wish we were staying home but it will be fun all the same. 

Married: June 25, 2011 
    Our beautiful girl came into our lives October 15, 2012 
    TFAS: March 2014 
    BFP #2 July 2014 Miscarriage (6 weeks) August 2014 
    BFP #3 September 2014 Chemical Pregnancy September 2014 
    Seeing the RE: February 2015 
    Diagnosis PCOS: February 2015

BFP #4 April 2015 Chemical Pregnancy April 2015
    BFP #5 June 2015 EDD: 3/5/16
    Our rainbow baby came into our lives February 27, 2016
    BFP #6 January 2018 Miscarriage (7 weeks) February 2018
    BFP #7 April 2018 EDD: 12/23/18