August 2011 Moms
Options

Oh lord I am one of them

Okay so I am off BC (as of two months ago)  We are not "trying" this month, but def not doing anything for it not to happen.  I start Charting (with out temping) this month.  I am on day CD 21 and from what FF says 6dpo.  I had horrible cramps on my left side yesterday and am super dizzy yesterday and today.  I just took my BP and it is 104-84.  Thoughts?  I did take a HPT (I know way early, but I bought a bunch of the cheapos and thought what the hell) and it was neg.  I so don't want to be one of those women, but I just feel weird today.  
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Re: Oh lord I am one of them

• Options
    On a side note I did NOT feel like this with G!  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    My advice is to relax and try to distract yourself.  I know you say that you're not TTC, but not TTA...  so, this could be the cycle.  Try to enjoy G being the baby because in less than 10 days you could totally rock that family of yours!! :) 

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Maybe your cycle is just regulating itself again? Or you could be KU. DH and I never "tried" but also quit any protection with both kids. But we never charted. Just a mobile app to keep track of when Aunt Flow was coming to visit. It took about a year each time. I would freak out every time I was a bit late and take a test. From my experience, once I just relax and sat back everything was less stressful and more productive.
    Positive thoughts sent your way!!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies.  I didnt think about it last night, but I am also weaning off my Zoloft so maybe that is what this dizzy, shit feeling is all about.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"