TTC After a Loss
Options

? about Endometriosis

Hi ladies. I was wondering if anyone here who has been diagnosed with Endometriosis could describe the pain/symptoms they've experienced.  It runs in my family and I'm just trying to find some info on it since I have been having a lot of pain lately. TIA!

BFP #1 ended in MMC. Discovered Oct 2005 @10w5d, baby stopped growing around 6w. D&C.
BFP#2 Nov 2005. Baby's heart stopped @ 8w3d. D&C Jan 2006. Trisomy 18
BFP#3 Nov 2006. My "miracle baby" DD born 7/25/07
BFP #4 11/6/12. EDD 7/16/13~my birthday! No sac found @ 5w1d, betas not increasing. Natural m/c started 11/20/12.

BFP#5 11/9/13.  EDD 7/21/14  Our beautiful rainbow born on his due date!!

Re: ? about Endometriosis

• Options
    I have Endo and I can tell you that before I had my Laparoscopy to burn off the growths I would get debilitating cramps.  The kind of cramps that would make me double over and just fall to the floor.  Thankfully, mine would only last for the first couple days of my period and then I would get less intense cramps for the next couple days.  I would also get these sharp stabbing pains outside of AF.  I was put on continuous BC and only had a period once every 4-6 months.  The burning of the growths and stretching out my periods really helped!  Of course, I wasn't TTC at the time...  The only way to confirm a diagnosis of Endo is a Lap.  It depends on where the growths are whether it effects your TTC efforts.  Good luck to you!
    TTC #3 since 8/2012 image
    DX Endometriosis 2/2002 (lost left tube due to a cyst), PCOS
    6/2010
     BFP - 10/18/2012, EDD - 6/26/2013, Baby Girl lost at 22 weeks (T21), D&E 2/15/2013
    BFP - 4/23/2014, EDD - 1/2/2015 Twin Boys lost at 12 weeks, M/C 6/25/2014

My chart here  All ALers welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    June 3Missing Our January Snowflake
  • Options
    rmpar29 said:
    I have Endo and I can tell you that before I had my Laparoscopy to burn off the growths I would get debilitating cramps.  The kind of cramps that would make me double over and just fall to the floor.  Thankfully, mine would only last for the first couple days of my period and then I would get less intense cramps for the next couple days.  I would also get these sharp stabbing pains outside of AF.  I was put on continuous BC and only had a period once every 4-6 months.  The burning of the growths and stretching out my periods really helped!  Of course, I wasn't TTC at the time...  The only way to confirm a diagnosis of Endo is a Lap.  It depends on where the growths are whether it effects your TTC efforts.  Good luck to you!

I also get the sharp stabbing pains and sometimes have very bad cramps that bring me to tears which is why I wanted to get some feedback from others.  My DH is always asking me if this is normal and I just tell him "i'm a crampy person" b/c I have always had a lot of cramps throughout my whole cycle.

BFP #1 ended in MMC. Discovered Oct 2005 @10w5d, baby stopped growing around 6w. D&C.
    BFP #4 11/6/12. EDD 7/16/13~my birthday! No sac found @ 5w1d, betas not increasing. Natural m/c started 11/20/12.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

The reason my OBGYN suspected it was because of my horrible menstrual cramps & really heavy flow. I've had two laps for removal, the last one showing that the endo was at stage 4. I haven't had the pain with sex until recently & it's not all the time.

If you and your dr suspect it I would do laparoscopy because the sooner you take care of it, the better. Good luck & I hope you don't have it!

TTC since 4/28/07
    Diagnosed w/ endometriosis 12/2010 Laproscopic surgery & 6 months of Lupron
    BFP 12/17/2011,EDD 8/23/12,ectopic discovered 12/29/11 at 6 weeks recieved methotrexate
    Dec '12 HSG & ultrasound showed abnormalities & more endo. Laproscopic surgery in January '13 showed significant damage & scar tissue from Endo. IVF is our best shot to concieve our rainbow.

June '13 Decided to go the adoption route!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

imageimageFollow Me on Pinterestimageimageimage

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• Options

@Qfrump-lol! None of these pains have actually shot through my vag, although some of them are close. Mostly on the left side, although some have been on the right today.

@EK Gibs-The sex was somewhat painful last night but I still HIO since I got a + OPK 2 days ago.  Thanks for the info.

I put a call into the dr.'s office..they said my dr. is done for the day and she is not in tomorrow. :( They are messaging her to see what she says.  They offered me an appointment with someone else tomorrow but I prefer to see my dr. regarding this issue.

• Options
    I have endo & get bad cramps, lower back pain & also get really nauseous. I hope you get some answers!
    BFP #1:  DS born 1/5/12 (after 2 years TTC + 2 cycles IUI)
    BFP #2:  6/23/13, MMC 7/29/13, D&C 7/31/13
    BFP #3:  9/20/13, EDD 5/30/14

• Options
    No advice here but wanted to give (((hugs)))! Keep us updated about what your doctor says.

BFP #1: 3/23/13, EDD: 11/22/13, MC: 4/2/13
    Convinced it was a boy and missing him every day!
    BFP #2: 10/25/13, EDD: 7/3/14, Grow baby Grow! Anabelle Rose born 6/6/14 

image     image

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic August Siggy Challenge: If Babies Could Talk
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"