Babies on the Brain

i got lost.

on the way to where, I do not know.  and I happened upon this place.  boredom and summer colds make you do odd things. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: i got lost.

• Len! How is it? How are the kids? So many questions. :D
  • Glad you stumbled back here :)
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Loading the player...
  • Sup :)
    imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%
    Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah
  • Nicb13 said:

Drugs make you do odd things too.

You are becoming the annoying newb. You are trying too hard to be snarky
  • ::Waves:: How goes it?
    Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • Well hello there. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • bancbev said:

Well hello there. 

Another person to make a wrong turn?

How is Ruby? SS? How are you?

• Nicb13 said:
    Drugs make you do odd things too.
    You are becoming the annoying newb. You are trying too hard to be snarky
    Really? I like this board. I like the threads on here but I guess I just don't pass the test. Some times it's ok to be snarky, sometimes it's not. Oh well.
    The key is you don't ALWAYS have to be snarky.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • And HI!!!! to Lenloe, Bancbev and of course Kev!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • There isn't a test. Just be yourself and stop trying so hard to be cool.
  • Nicb13 said:
    What I put in my post was the first thing to pop into my mind because the OP's post reminded me of a song. I don't try to be cool, I'm not a teenager.  All posts can be taken a certain way, no need to jump on me like that. We're all new to a board at some point. Enough whining and defending myself.

Shake it off, no one's jumping on you B-)
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Well hello there. 
    Another person to make a wrong turn? How is Ruby? SS? How are you?
    I have been lurking for a weekish. Ruby is great! Three years old and as sassy as her mama. SS is going to turn 15 next month! He was with us for 6 weeks over the summer, and then went to Europe with his best friend, and his friend's parents. I am good. We've TTC for over 2 years now. Was finally diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve, and am in the middle of an injectable IUI cycle with a new RE.

How are YOU? I read that Allie is school now? How is that possible?

Good to see you my friend!
  • bancbev said:

bancbev said:

Well hello there. 

Another person to make a wrong turn?

How is Ruby? SS? How are you?

I have been lurking for a weekish. Ruby is great! Three years old and as sassy as her mama. SS is going to turn 15 next month! He was with us for 6 weeks over the summer, and then went to Europe with his best friend, and his friend's parents. I am good. We've TTC for over 2 years now. Was finally diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve, and am in the middle of an injectable IUI cycle with a new RE.

We are great. She turned 6 last week and started first grade a few weeks ago.

When you get your BFP, come back and aw that shit! Good luck this cycle.

BTw How are SS 15 and Ruby 3?
  • Well hello there. 
    Another person to make a wrong turn? How is Ruby? SS? How are you?

We are great. She turned 6 last week and started first grade a few weeks ago. When you get your BFP, come back and aw that shit! Good luck this cycle. BTw How are SS 15 and Ruby 3?
    The same way Allie is 6...lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"