TTC After a Loss
Options

♥♥♥ Lost February Love Bugs Check-In ♥♥♥ (BFP warning)

buggirl72buggirl72 member
edited August 2013 in TTC After a Loss
♥♥♥ Lost February Love Bugs Check-In ♥♥♥
If today is not your day to see a BFP, please skip the announcment below the members list.

This is a weekly check-in open to any and all ladies who have had a loss with an EDD or loss date in the month of February (any year). To all the new ladies, welcome to the group. I am so sorry for your loss, but glad you can find support here. Please introduce yourself and tell us your story, and I will add you to our Current Members list.
Current Members, give us any updates and let us know how you’re doing.
Here is our badge if you would like to add it  to your siggy:image
~Current Members List~

kountingsheep EDD 02/01/2014

kayleenamiller EDD 02/03/2014

mmnumber5 EDD 02/03/2014

avioletsky EDD 02/05/2014

SgrRay929 EDD 02/06/2012

Buggirl72 EDD 02/07/2013 - Baby Zachary born and grew angel wings on 09/22/2012 at 20w
mrsd0930 EDD 02/08/2014

sarcaztic10 EDD 02/08/2014

clh4444 Loss Date 02/11/1998

lisagde EDD 02/11/2014

Ameliyah Loss Date 02/13/2013

angelaclevenger EDD 02/14/2014

clh4444 EDD 02/14/2014

JenOSU  EDD 02/15/2014

Marcilene1 EDD 02/19/2014

hlmlvt Loss Date 2/21/2013

Courtney1741 EDD 02/21/2014

Tappin2B EDD 02/21/2014

krirecke Loss Date 2/22/2013

ksgsmu EDD 2/22/2014

Meli1025 EDD 02/23/2013 - Ava Marie born and grew her angel wings on 10/04/2012 at 19w3days

MrsHamon09 EDD 02/23/2014

***BFP warning***
Congrats to mattsgirl2004! Stick baby stick!

Graduates:NJMom050911, mmedov01, mattsgirl2004

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

kountingsheep - I’m glad to see AF showed up and that you are now off of the bench! FX for you!

lisagde - You should have got another beta yesterday? Have you got the results back yet?

ksgsmu - Your chart looks great and your timing is crazy good.  FX for you!

tappin2b - Are you going to make your goal of getting into the house by Sept 3? Our moving truck shows up on the 3rd and I can’t believe how close that is!

mmnumber5 - I’m really hoping that AF has quit being a complete B to you!

MrsHamon09 - How are you doing this week?

kayleenamiller - Were you able to get your testing done, or at least get everything scheduled?

clh444 - How’s the 2WW treating you?

hlmvt - How is not temping going? I thought about not temping this next cycle but since my O ending up being crazy late, I would have been going nuts by now.

Courtney1741 - How are you doing (((hugs))).  Finding out everything is normal can be harder when you want a reason why.

JenOSU -  I hope you had a good first week of school (((hugs)))

mrsd0930 - Did you end up ovulating while your H was out of town?  

@marcilene1 - I'm so sorry for CD1 ((((hugs)))

QOTD: What is your favorite thing about yourself?

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: ♥♥♥ Lost February Love Bugs Check-In ♥♥♥ (BFP warning)

• Options
    Hi Bug, as always thanks for the check-in.

I did get a beta drawn yesterday. I get the results tomorrow. FX that it's less than 5! No sign of AF yet, so still don't know for sure whether those two days of bleeding 2 weeks after my D&C were my 1st AF of not. I'm feeling like they were. I guess I'll find out in another week or so!

QOTW- a lot of people describe me as "wise" because I'm smart and levelheaded. I like that. Wise is a good thing to be ;)

BFP#2:  EDD 2/11/14, MMC confirmed 7/15/13 (growth stopped at 6 weeks), D&C @ 12 weeks 7/25/13

• Options
    mmnumber5 said:
    mmnumber5 - I’m really hoping that AF has quit being a complete B to you! She is very almost nonexistent this morning but I've thought that off and on for a week. She needs to go away so we can get to baby making. I love my eyes and I love my determination and I'm loyal and helpful I answer lots of middle of the night phone calls from my ladies in my groups and classes
    Lots of good vibes being sent your way that this is finally the end so you can get back to TTC.

I love your list!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    lisagde said:
    Hi Bug, as always thanks for the check-in. I did get a beta drawn yesterday. I get the results tomorrow. FX that it's less than 5! No sign of AF yet, so still don't know for sure whether those two days of bleeding 2 weeks after my D&C were my 1st AF of not. I'm feeling like they were. I guess I'll find out in another week or so! QOTW- a lot of people describe me as "wise" because I'm smart and levelheaded. I like that. Wise is a good thing to be ;)
    Wise is a very good thing!

FX that your betas come back to less than 5!

• Options
    Thanks for the shout out on my chart.... I was crazy obsessing over it ... I freaking ovulated on CD 20... that is so crazy to me! But I know after a loss things are wonky.  I started progesterone supps for extra support in case this is our month.  They make me feel horrible.  And LOL I get a lot of comments about our stamina...we just really really really like to BD :)

Emotionally I am doing a bit better this week... think about my angel baby all the time.

QOTD:My favorite thing about myself is my sense of humor.  I just say what most people are thinking. I try and edit myself so I am not rude though... that isn't cool. :)
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• Options
    kountingsheep - I’m glad to see AF showed up and that you are now off of the bench! FX for you! AF is on her way out so we can start the baby making this week! I'm doing well emotionally with officially starting this process, so I hope it stays that way as the month goes on. I have the mindset of I just want to enjoy my DH and if it happens, great, if not, there's always next month. By thinking that, it's helping to keep the fears and worries down. QOTD: My favorite thing about myself is my creativity. It's something that can translate into every aspect of my life, whether it be artistic or trying to come up with a solution to a problem. I'm glad I had parents growing up who gave me space to be creative and so thankful for my DH who encourages me in my creativity too (he's also creative so that helps).
    That is a very good mindset to have.  The first cycle can be really hard, as can the first BFN so I'm glad you are going into it with such a relaxed state of mind.

• Options
    ksgsmu said:
    Thanks for the shout out on my chart.... I was crazy obsessing over it ... I freaking ovulated on CD 20... that is so crazy to me! But I know after a loss things are wonky.  I started progesterone supps for extra support in case this is our month.  They make me feel horrible.  And LOL I get a lot of comments about our stamina...we just really really really like to BD :)

Emotionally I am doing a bit better this week... think about my angel baby all the time.

QOTD:My favorite thing about myself is my sense of humor.  I just say what most people are thinking. I try and edit myself so I am not rude though... that isn't cool. :)
    Really liking to BD makes this entire process easier ;)

I'm sorry the progesterone supps are making you feel terrible - but I really hope you need to be on them for another nine weeks or so.

• Options
    Room for one more?  I'm new and did an into this week, and also intro'd on the Newbie check-in.  Below is my story:

DH and I have been married for almost 5 years.  After TTC for 2 years and 2 cycles of IUI, our DS#1 was born in January of 2012.  We really never prevented after he was born (I have endo, so we didn't want to wait in case it took a long time again), and in June we got our second BFP.  We were thrilled and shocked that we got pregnant without fertility treatments.  Our first appointment went great and we saw and heard the heartbeat.  At our next appointment (I should have been 10 weeks), we found out that the baby no longer had a heartbeat and measured 8w2d.  I had a D&C 2 days later on 7/31 and just this weekend AF returned.  We're doing better, but still hurting. 

My due date would have been 2/25/14.

QOTW:  My determination.  I've certainly faced some tough times, but always push through and try to come out stronger on the other side.  Sometimes easier said than done, however.
    BFP #1:  DS born 1/5/12 (after 2 years TTC + 2 cycles IUI)
    BFP #2:  6/23/13, MMC 7/29/13, D&C 7/31/13
    BFP #3:  9/20/13, EDD 5/30/14

• Options
    hlmvt - How is not temping going? I thought about not temping this next cycle but since my O ending up being crazy late, I would have been going nuts by now.

Well kind of liking it. Of course wonderfo just turned positive or almost tonight so CBFM should be peak tomorrow. Which is great but a few days later than normal. Figured the month I don't temp my O day changes. Lol.

I have severe poison ivy. To the point I had to get prednisone today for it. I could not sleep due to the itching and woke up this am itchy and my neck was on fire. I have it everywhere neck belly, legs , feet, toes arms, thighs, neck, face, hand,fingers oh yeah eye lids and belly button I was working in it for over 1/2 hr over a week ago. I have never had it before. Can take awhile to show up if you never had it before.

Has not been fun!!!! So much better w the pred

We will see if I can get hubby to have some fun even thought look crazy. Lol

PS I changed my user name. Did not want my old initials anymore!!!!

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    eristin82 said:
    Room for one more?  I'm new and did an into this week, and also intro'd on the Newbie check-in.  Below is my story:

DH and I have been married for almost 5 years.  After TTC for 2 years and 2 cycles of IUI, our DS#1 was born in January of 2012.  We really never prevented after he was born (I have endo, so we didn't want to wait in case it took a long time again), and in June we got our second BFP.  We were thrilled and shocked that we got pregnant without fertility treatments.  Our first appointment went great and we saw and heard the heartbeat.  At our next appointment (I should have been 10 weeks), we found out that the baby no longer had a heartbeat and measured 8w2d.  I had a D&C 2 days later on 7/31 and just this weekend AF returned.  We're doing better, but still hurting. 

QOTW:  My determination.  I've certainly faced some tough times, but always push through and try to come out stronger on the other side.  Sometimes easier said than done, however.
    I'm so sorry for your loss and I will add you to our list.

• Options
    hlmvt - How is not temping going? I thought about not temping this next cycle but since my O ending up being crazy late, I would have been going nuts by now. Well kind of liking it. Of course wonderfo just turned positive or almost tonight so CBFM should be peak tomorrow. Which is great but a few days later than normal. Figured the month I don't temp my O day changes. Lol. I have severe poison ivy. To the point I had to get prednisone today for it. I could not sleep due to the itching and woke up this am itchy and my neck was on fire. I have it everywhere neck belly, legs , feet, toes arms, thighs, neck, face, hand,fingers oh yeah eye lids and belly button I was working in it for over 1/2 hr over a week ago. I have never had it before. Can take awhile to show up if you never had it before. Has not been fun!!!! So much better w the pred We will see if I can get hubby to have some fun even thought look crazy. Lol PS I changed my user name. Did not want my old initials anymore!!!!
    That sounds terrible! I hope the prednisone kicks in quickly and brings you some relief. A week seems like a long time. I wonder if it was in the clothes you wore and you picked it up from those when you did the laundry?

I'm glad you are enjoying the temping break. FX for a peak reading tomorrow.

• Options
    buggirl72 said:

Well kind of liking it. Of course wonderfo just turned positive or almost tonight so CBFM should be peak tomorrow. Which is great but a few days later than normal. Figured the month I don't temp my O day changes. Lol.

I have severe poison ivy. To the point I had to get prednisone today for it. I could not sleep due to the itching and woke up this am itchy and my neck was on fire. I have it everywhere neck belly, legs , feet, toes arms, thighs, neck, face, hand,fingers oh yeah eye lids and belly button I was working in it for over 1/2 hr over a week ago. I have never had it before. Can take awhile to show up if you never had it before.

Has not been fun!!!! So much better w the pred

We will see if I can get hubby to have some fun even thought look crazy. Lol

PS I changed my user name. Did not want my old initials anymore!!!!

That sounds terrible! I hope the prednisone kicks in quickly and brings you some relief. A week seems like a long time. I wonder if it was in the clothes you wore and you picked it up from those when you did the laundry?

I'm glad you are enjoying the temping break. FX for a peak reading tomorrow.

Nope silly me decided to clean under the tree in the front yard and never thought of poison ivy being there since it is all grass. Was out clipping in shorts tank top flip flops. Stupid me. It can take a while before it shows up on you if you never had it before. I was picking up all the branches carrying to the woods. Lol

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    Courtney1741Courtney1741 member
    edited August 2013
    @buggirl72 thanks so much for adding me and running the check-in!!! I'm doing alright. Still taking things day by day. I am not really sure how to feel about the results being normal. I did really want an answer so that we could hopefully move forward with more of a plan. BUT then I kick myself and tell myself to stay positive. Those results told us 2 things, #1 that we can conceive a healthy baby and #2 to be thankful bc so many people have problems even getting pregnant. So I am trying my hardest to stay positive (and not let the crazy take over TOO much) but of course I have my days where I am just completely overwhelmed with grief. I am letting myself feel those feelings though (as I didn't really with my first loss) and trying to embrace those feelings!!! Thanks again for this check in!!! Ps sorry for the format... I'm mobile bumping. ETA: for spelling

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie - (o6sy)

image    image

My Chart

BFP #1 - 6-2009 - edd 1-23-10 - mmc - discovered by u/s @ 13wks 2days - D&C
    BFP #2 - 10-15-2010 - Baby boy born 6-11-11
    BFP#3 - 6-2013 - edd 2-21-14 -mmc discovered by u/s @ 9 wks - D&C
    BFP #4 - 3-10-14 - edd 11-19-14 - natural miscarriage 4-10-14
    BFP #5 - 8-24-14 - edd 5-5-15 - Please be our RAINBOW!!! <3
    U/S 9-30 - baby measuring right on track, heart rate of 155bpm
    U/S 10-8 & 10-14 - baby is growing perfectly!
    10-20 - 151 bpm 10-31 153 bpm
    11-13 IT'S A BOY!!!!!
    12-11 & 12-18 - 144 bpm everything looked great at recheck of a/s
  • Options
    kountingsheep - I’m glad to see AF showed up and that you are now off of the bench! FX for you! AF is on her way out so we can start the baby making this week! I'm doing well emotionally with officially starting this process, so I hope it stays that way as the month goes on. I have the mindset of I just want to enjoy my DH and if it happens, great, if not, there's always next month. By thinking that, it's helping to keep the fears and worries down. QOTD: My favorite thing about myself is my creativity. It's something that can translate into every aspect of my life, whether it be artistic or trying to come up with a solution to a problem. I'm glad I had parents growing up who gave me space to be creative and so thankful for my DH who encourages me in my creativity too (he's also creative so that helps).
    I love your outlook!!! This is how I want it to be while we are TTC!!! Good luck to you!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie - (o6sy)

image    image

My Chart

BFP #1 - 6-2009 - edd 1-23-10 - mmc - discovered by u/s @ 13wks 2days - D&C
    BFP #2 - 10-15-2010 - Baby boy born 6-11-11
    BFP#3 - 6-2013 - edd 2-21-14 -mmc discovered by u/s @ 9 wks - D&C
    BFP #4 - 3-10-14 - edd 11-19-14 - natural miscarriage 4-10-14
    BFP #5 - 8-24-14 - edd 5-5-15 - Please be our RAINBOW!!! <3
    U/S 9-30 - baby measuring right on track, heart rate of 155bpm
    U/S 10-8 & 10-14 - baby is growing perfectly!
    10-20 - 151 bpm 10-31 153 bpm
    11-13 IT'S A BOY!!!!!
    12-11 & 12-18 - 144 bpm everything looked great at recheck of a/s
  • Options
    kayleenamiller - Were you able to get your testing done, or at least get everything scheduled?

Hey ladies! My appointment was informative but no action was taken. The doctor that I was referred to wanted some blood work done first followed by a pelvic MRI. There is an insurance battle that is going to ensue with in network vs. out of network. My OB doctor is supposed to be writing me a letter explaining my referral to an out of network doctor. Of course I missed his call yesterday. His message said he was going to call back today so I had my phone by me the whole day and no phone call. I'll probably try and touch base with his nurse tomorrow and go from there. Hope to know more by next week's check in.

QOTD: I would have to go with organization.  I thrive off being organized. It is essential for my classroom and house to be organized. At school, my students need to put everything back in its place so my classroom remain in tact. I have a hard time going to bed with a messy house. I can sleep better when I know that everything is picked up but unfortunately I lose a few zzzzzz's because of it.
  • Options
    @buggirl72 thanks so much for adding me and running the check-in!!! I'm doing alright. Still taking things day by day. I am not really sure how to feel about the results being normal. I did really want an answer so that we could hopefully move forward with more of a plan. BUT then I kick myself and tell myself to stay positive. Those results told us 2 things, #1 that we can conceive a healthy baby and #2 to be thankful bc so many people have problems even getting pregnant. So I am trying my hardest to stay positive (and not let the crazy take over TOO much) but of course I have my days where I am just completely overwhelmed with grief. I am letting myself feel those feelings though (as I didn't really with my first loss) and trying to embrace those feelings!!! Thanks again for this check in!!! Ps sorry for the format... I'm mobile bumping. ETA: for spelling
    Love your positive outlook!  I believe being overwhelmed with grief is part of the process.  We all have those days once in a while.  Positive vibes to you!
  • Options
    eristin82 said:

Welcome!  I just recently joined this board as well.  Sorry for your loss.  My AF decided to make her return this weekend for me as well (my D&E was on July 25).    Determination is a great quality to have especially after being on this unfathomable journey.  You have a positive outlook supporting your determination.  Sometimes it is easier said than done but continue to persevere!
  • Options

**Pregnancy mentioned (not mine)**

Hey Bug! Thanks for the checkin! I am doing okay! I am proud of myself for being able to see my friend who is 8 months pregnant and not get upset. I am sad but was able to hold it all together.

The house hunting process so far has not been good but hopefully today will get better news so we can see more houses. It has been a wonderful distraction for me though!

Hmm my favorite thing about myself is that I am crafty and quite handy! I love to find little projects and do my own DIY work. Right now cant do much since in apt but when we find a house I am so excited to be able to put my skills to use!

Married DH 3/14/09

TTC Since Jan 2011
    Diagnosed with PCOS Jan 2013
    BFP#1 June 2013/ EDD 2/23/2013 Blighted Ovum confirmed July 18, 2013
    took Cytotec July 20, 2013

BFP #2 12/28/2013 EDD 9/11/2014 Its A Girl!!! Rebecca Ann!

Rebecca Ann born 8/31/2014 6lb 1oz 19 inches long 8:55am!!!!

• Options
    It's so important to take things day by day. I think a lot of people think everything should be okay by a certain point or that grief is completely linear. You not only have up days and down days but you have up moments and down moments in those days. 

• Options

Hey ladies! My appointment was informative but no action was taken. The doctor that I was referred to wanted some blood work done first followed by a pelvic MRI. There is an insurance battle that is going to ensue with in network vs. out of network. My OB doctor is supposed to be writing me a letter explaining my referral to an out of network doctor. Of course I missed his call yesterday. His message said he was going to call back today so I had my phone by me the whole day and no phone call. I'll probably try and touch base with his nurse tomorrow and go from there. Hope to know more by next week's check in.

QOTD: I would have to go with organization.  I thrive off being organized. It is essential for my classroom and house to be organized. At school, my students need to put everything back in its place so my classroom remain in tact. I have a hard time going to bed with a messy house. I can sleep better when I know that everything is picked up but unfortunately I lose a few zzzzzz's because of it.
    So frustrating! I hope you get in touch with your OB and get the letter taken care of.

We are in the process of moving and doing a mini fix-up of the kitchen. Organization is not what you would call our house at the moment (and it is driving me crazy).

• Options

**Pregnancy mentioned (not mine)**

Hey Bug! Thanks for the checkin! I am doing okay! I am proud of myself for being able to see my friend who is 8 months pregnant and not get upset. I am sad but was able to hold it all together.

The house hunting process so far has not been good but hopefully today will get better news so we can see more houses. It has been a wonderful distraction for me though!

Hmm my favorite thing about myself is that I am crafty and quite handy! I love to find little projects and do my own DIY work. Right now cant do much since in apt but when we find a house I am so excited to be able to put my skills to use!

I'm glad you were able to see your friend and not get upset. Pregnant friends and co-workers can be so hard to deal with.

I love being able to DIY around the house.  We are moving and going to have to rent temporarily so we will miss getting to fix up our house and do projects.

• Options
    Thanks for welcoming me!
    BFP #1:  DS born 1/5/12 (after 2 years TTC + 2 cycles IUI)
    BFP #2:  6/23/13, MMC 7/29/13, D&C 7/31/13
    BFP #3:  9/20/13, EDD 5/30/14

• Options
    Favorite thing about myself?
    Physically, my height. I have completely embraced being a shorter person. 

Emotionally, that I care. Sometimes it's hard for me to really separate myself from emotions and other people's problems. But my friends know I really care and want to help them in any way I can. This is not to be confused with me helping them with stupid shit. I'm fully a believer in "you made your bed, now you sleep in it." But when shit hits the fan, I'm there for them - mind, body and soul.
    Married to the love of my life since 2005
    TTC #1 - 
    BFP # 1: 5/2006 - m/c @ 6 weeks (natural) / EDD 1/17/2007
    BFP # 2: 7/2007 - chemical pregnancy / EDD 3/18/2008
    BFP # 3: 6/2013 - 7/9 u/s: No hb, measuring 2 weeks behind. Very high HCG#'s 7/21 u/s: No change, ruled out molar pregnancy. Completed Natural Missed M/C 7/26/2013 / EDD 2/5/2014
    TTA with Diaphragm. 
    CFNBC
    I didn't want to kiss you goodbye, that was the trouble; I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there's a lot of difference. - Ernest Hemingway 

Licensed foster family. No current placements. Open to adoption but that is not our goal and as such we don't have dual foster/adopt home study.
    2012-2013: Former Foster Mommy to 1 bubbly little 8 y.o. girl that has moved onto an amazing adoptive home.

• Options
    Despite our strong effort this month, AF started this morning. It caught me by surprise because it was a slightly shorter cycle than my "normal" (which really isn't that dependable and I don't chart).  It basically means that our timing was too late for this month, though.  We will probably take a few months to get in shape then get back with ttc in November.  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
     (born at 35 weeks due to pre-eclampsia)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Olivia Claire born sleeping at 17 weeks (measuring 16) October 5, 2014
    MC 8/06 at 5w 3d
    MC 7/27/09 at 7w 2d
    MMC 12/2/11 discovered at 7w 6d
    ruptured ectopic (loss of right tube) 6/27/13 at 6.5 weeks

• Options
    Hey Buggirl!!

tappin2b - Are you going to make your goal of getting into the house by Sept 3? Our moving truck shows up on the 3rd and I can’t believe how close that is!

Doesn't seem like it's going to happen by then. Power isn't going to be turned on until Friday and we have to have the oil burner repaired before we can move in. It's ok. I can drive my daughter to her bus stop, we live 5 minutes from the house.

That is so exciting!!! Have fun on moving day!! I know it's stressful sometimes, but it is very exciting! It will all get done one way or the other right?

QOTD: What is your favorite thing about yourself?

I am very laid back and friendly I am not a door mat, but I don't like conflict and I don't make a big deal out of little things.  I go with the flow.

That and a lot of friends and family come to me with "What's the movie where..." questions.  They all know how much I love movies.
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Helen Keller

MAY '15 DEC. SIGGY CHALLENGE- FAV. CHRISTMAS MOVIE

Dating- 3/1/1999 ~ Married- 10/10/2004
    DD#1- Sweet Pea ~ Born on her Due Date 3/1/2007
    DD#2- Pumpkin ~ Due 9/29/2010 Arrived 10/1/2010

~ BFP: 6/12/2013 EDD: 2/21/2014 NT Scan: 8/5/2013 (11w3d) MMC D&C: 8/8/2013 ~

~BFP: 3/15/2014 EDD: 11/24/2014 CP 4 weeks 4 days ~

~BFP: 7/2/2014 EDD: 3/15/2015 CP 4 weeks ~

~BFP: 8/31/2014 EDD: 5/10/2015

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersimageimage
    *All are Welcome*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"