June 2013 Moms
Options

Rolling Over

E rolled over this morning 4x in a row from her tummy to her back so I doubt its a fluke!  She just turned 8 weeks today and sttn 8 hours!  I'm a proud rested mama right now.

Has your LO rolled over yet?  When did s/he roll over?  How old was LO when s/he accomplished this feat?

Re: Rolling Over

• Options
    My LO rolled over from stomach to back for the first time at 2 weeks old. My husband and I couldn't believe our eyes!! She rolls over once in a while during tummy time, but not everytime. She is ten weeks old now. Se has tried to roll over from back to stomach but obviously is unable.
  • Options
    My LO rolled over tummy to back 3x a few weeks ago... She hasn't really done it since, but i'm putting her on a little pillow for tummy time because it makes it more tolerable for her.

image image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    When he was 6-8 weeks all the time. Then his stomach started to act as a stand as he got bigger so not so much now. He has been rolling from back to side this week which is new.

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I've woken up twice this week to find him on his tummy but he hasn't ever done it when I can see him. Little stinker!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TTC Baby Rob #1 05/07, BFP 06/07, EDD 02/22/08, Baby Jackaroo born via c-section after 22 hours of labor on 02/27/08
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC Baby Rob #2 06/11 BFP 11/06/11 EDD 07/16/12 Natural M/C 11/25/11 @ 6w3d
    Baby Rob #2 (Sloane), in our hearts always.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Here comes Baby Rob #3
     BFP on Cycle 17 09/27/12. EDD 06/04/12! Please Stick Baby! A/S 01/22/13 Baby looking great. Officially TEAM BLUE! Jack is getting a Baby Brother! RCS scheduled for 05/29/13. William Daryll born at 9:59am on 05/29/13. Left ovary and tube removed due to peach sized tumor found during RCS. Pathology came back benign!

• Options
    She started to earlier but at 10 weeks she was doing it more consistently. Go go baby girl!!
  • Options
    My LO is going to be 12 weeks Thursday and still hasn't even tried.
  • Options
    Yep, dd rolled from tummy to back at a week or two old and had been doing it ever since.
  • Options
    DS is 10 weeks and has never tried. Granted he doesn't like tummy time on a flat surface so he doesn't have a ton of opportunities. I also think that his cloth diapers make it a little harder b/c of the bulk, he gets almost high centered. I might have to try a sessions a day w/ a disposable.

Started TTC Nov. 2011 

1st clomid cycle June 2012- No response :: HSG August 2012- Left tube blocked, right tube clear :: 2nd clomid cycle Aug. 2012 BFN :: 3rd clomid cycle Sept. 2012 :: BFP Sept 30th :: DS born 6/15/13 :: BFP #2 7/29/14 M/C 8/5/14 :: BFP#3 10/20/14 DD born 7/1/2015 :: Applied to be surrogate April '17 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for IFs Dec. '17 :: Surro Babe born 9/11/18 :: Started 2nd Journey May '19 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for new IFs 9/24/19 :: HB 138 at 6w6d

• Options
    DD is 12 weeks and has not rolled yet. :(

"No one will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside." -Unknown

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimageimageimage

Anniversary

• Options
    10 weeks here and no rolling. I think it'll be awhile.
  • Options
    Shit, DD didn't roll over until she was like 4 months. R hasn't attempted yet either. He's two months today. I must have slacker babies ;)

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

• Options
    MeghanKG said:
    I don't think babies can roll over at 2 weeks. Just an FYI to whoever said that.
    I was the one who said that. Normally I'd agree with you, but I have it on video....
  • Options
    Lo is 11 weeks Thursday and hasn't even tried. To be honest, I'm kinda glad. I'm absolutely paranoid about her sleeping in the crib and being able to roll on her tummy and suffocate
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    He first rolled over around 6 weeks but it was only a once or twice time deal. Then he rolled a couple of times in a row last week. He is 11 weeks tomorrow.
    N

Mr. Baby's ticker

• Options
    Nope! No rolling here. DS didn't roll over until he was 4 months old and at that point he was doing it purposefully (aka to reach something he wanted).

Wow, I take that back. I literally just looked at the video monitor and apparently DD knows how to roll over. Lol!
         Lilypie - (2Lt7)      Lilypie - (WFOL)

Jonah Stephen born at 39w on 11/3/2011                Naomi Isabel born at 37w 5d on 5/27/2013
  • Options
    Connor has rolled over a few times. The first time was around 7 weeks, but he's not a pro or anything. I think they were flukes actually.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1: 6.26.12 EDD: 2.11.13 missed m/c: 7.31.12 @ 12 weeks
    BFP #2: 10.1.12 EDD: 6.11.13 Born 6.13.13
    photo 2546f8b6-17f6-4b55-b007-93a547c620b8.jpg

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Lily rolls over, but her new trick is holding onto things to keep from rolling over.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"