February 2013 Moms
Options

A&A Questions

My son loves his Aden and Anais blankets, much more than any other blanket.  We are thinking about getting him one of their Dream Blanket covers for a Christmas gift but I like the pattern of the Organic Muslin over the Classic Muslin.  However, I am curious if there is a difference in feel? I think he likes them so much because they are so soft and cuddly.  My kids are both very touch oriented and if there is a difference in the way they feel, he probably won't like it.  I've been trying to find a shop around me that has the Dream Blankets in stock, but am not having any luck.  Also, I'm only really interested in the A&A muslin blankets.  Don't ask me how, but he knows the difference between the A&A brand and the A&A for Target.  He won't touch the Target brand ones. 

I know, my 6 month old son is a blanket snob...
                We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

Re: A&A Questions

• Options
    I actually would skip that altogether and get the A&A bamboo. It is amazingly soft! There is no comparison!
  • Options
    I have the dream blanket and the bamboo dream blanket. Hate the dream blanket, LOVE the bamboo dream blanet. I also have an organic swaddle blanket, LOVE that, I can't tell which is softer, the organic or the bamboo.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have the dream blanket and the bamboo dream blanket. Hate the dream blanket, LOVE the bamboo dream blanet. I also have an organic swaddle blanket, LOVE that, I can't tell which is softer, the organic or the bamboo.

Why is that? Since you have both, you know the price attached to each. Which one heels like the Classic muslin swaddles? Like i said he is a touch weirdo.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"