We had our pre-mock appt with my RE today ( I start my stim injections this week after 11 days on Lupron) and the last decision we have to make is IF by chance we get more than one good looking embryo, do we want to transfer 1 or 2. Cough cough...risk having twins!!
We have NO idea. No clue. Not even leaning towards one way or another, because up until this point, I was debbie downer and was convinced that this wouldn't even work with my low AMH and high FSH diagnosis. But according to RE, we need to think about it sooner than later.
How many did you transfer or are planning on transferring if all goes well?
Re: 1 embryo transfer or 2?
Me - no issues DH - diagnosed with stage 2 testicular cancer in March 2013
Married 2009 TTC#2 since July 2013
July 2013 IUI#1 - Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel = BFN
August 2013 IUI#2 - Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel = BFN
December 2013 IVF - Gonal-F, Novarel trigger
ER: 12/19 9R 8M 6F with ICSI
ET: 12/24 transferred 1 grade 5AA blast; 2 frozen
Spontaneous pregnancy #1
DD1 July 31, 2011
Trying for #2 since Oct 11
Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!!