Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Anywhere/Uglywhere Chairs...still good for 3yo?

For anyone who has either one of these, do you think 3 years old is too old for them?  Will they fit, and if so, would you get the regular or the oversized?  I've actually never seen them in person.   My DS will turn 3 and DD will turn 1 the same week as Christmas, so I was thinking of getting them each one, but not sure if a 3yo would still get a lot of use out of it or not.

Thanks!
DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!

Re: Anywhere/Uglywhere Chairs...still good for 3yo?

• Options
    My very tall 5 year old nephew still fits in our Anywhere Chair. I can fit in it, too. :-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My very tall 5 year old nephew still fits in our Anywhere Chair. I can fit in it, too. :-)
    Awesome, thanks!! Do you know if you have the regular or the oversized?
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the oversized for my soon-to-be 3-year-old and he's got lots of room! 
  • Options
    I have the regular one, and I can fit into it.  My 3 year old and 1 year both use it.
  • Options
    I also have the regular sized and DD and I can fit in it together. I foresee it getting use for many years to come. I plan on getting DS one for Christmas as well.
    imageimage
  • Options
    AimeeL85 said:
    Awesome, thanks!! Do you know if you have the regular or the oversized?
    Oops, sorry. We have the regular size.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have the regular sized--she will be able to fit in it for a long time. She loves hers. It is in our bedroom--so she sits in it and watches TV in the morning while we get ready for work.
    My daughter is my hero.
  • Options
    My 6 year old has an oversized and it is perfect for her height and weight. My 2 year old has a regular and it is still plenty big. Both of them are used every day.
    DD: 8  DD: 3.5  DS:18M
    Baby #4 Due: 2/4/2016
    Feb16 August Siggy Challenge
    Favorite TV Mom

• Options
    We have the regular sized one too, and it's big for my not quiet 2 yo.  A small adult could sit in it ok.

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"