Nurseries and Baby Gear

What is a registry item that is unique, but extremely helpful?

I just found out from a friend that a diaper wipe warmer was essential to not waking up your little one when you change them in the middle of the night. Another friend swears by an over-the-door stroller hook to save room in her home. What are other items not so common, but would be a big help?

Re: What is a registry item that is unique, but extremely helpful?

• I loved the Zo-Li nail file.
  • Baby Comfy Nose
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I didn't register for these but got them at my shower for DS1:

Carter's Lap Pads-I use them for keeping the sheets free of spit up, but they can be used as changing pads too.

Safety 1st nail clippers with a light-Great for sneaky nighttime trims of LOs nails.

TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • This one may not be that unique, but I like giving the medicine basket (infant tylenol, ibuprofen, saline drops, boogie wipes, nosefrida, nail clippers, orajel, gripe water, and a book) becuase I remember how stressful/sad DS's first cold was and having everything on hand at home made it much less stressful (don't have to go to the store with a sick LO to buy it)!

I second the Nosefrida! A lot of people haven't heard about it and even more are totally weirded out by it but it WORKS and it's amazing. 
    imageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Mommy Hook
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • I loved receiving the basket full of cold/sick remedies.  As a FTM I have no idea what I will need when LO becomes ill.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"