Nurseries and Baby Gear

Valco double stroller???

I had never heard of this brand before, but when doing some research on double strollers that would fit our budget I came across the Valco Baby Snap Twin Stroller. There are no retailers that carry this particular stroller near me, so I would have to buy it online sight unseen. Anyone have any experience with it? 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
VOTE on my Name List

Re: Valco double stroller???

• I have it and love it. It's really one step and the basket and sunshade are amazing. Plus it's lightweight and fits through standard doors.

They have really good customer service too. if you have questions they will get back to you.
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • What is the sunshade like? I noticed that most other side by side strollers have separate sunshades for each seat, but this one has one big sunshade that covers both seats. Does that ever get annoying?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Loading the player...
  • What is the sunshade like? I noticed that most other side by side strollers have separate sunshades for each seat, but this one has one big sunshade that covers both seats. Does that ever get annoying?

I actually like that feature. It has a peek a boo window I can watch both boys through. Priceless with a baby and a toddler. :) I think I'd get tired of messing with 2 sunshades.

It also has straps my toddler can't open.

TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • You can also buy an additional canopy and that one will have zippers to extend it longer. This is something the canopy on the stroller doesn't have. The accessory one also comes in more colors.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"