Hi everyone. I've lurked here for a few weeks. I have a 7 week old baby boy. Charlie is our first, and in the interest of saving money, and just being healthier in general, we are slowly trying to live more "green"
I have a question about Mrs. Meyers Clean Day products. I just received their variety pack as a gift. Anyone have any experience with them? Do they work well? They smell great, and all of them state that if ingested just drink a lot of water (much better than contacting poison control!) I'm not quite ready to make my own cleaning products so I'm looking for something in the mean time.