Food & Nutrition
Options

Recommendations for blenders for baby food??

I would love to hear the love and hates of what you use. I have a crap blender and need something else.
Me(26)DH(33)
TTC for #1 since Jan 2010
BFP #1 Oct 1 2010 MC Oct 3 2010
DX PCOS w/ AO Nov 2011
3 rounds of Clomid all BFN
BFP #2 10/12/12 Beta #1 45.1 Beta #2 160.7 * 2/27 diagnosed with IEF in utero.
Dalaney born @ 35w2d via emergency C-section due to Pre-E after 30 hrs of labor & losing her HB twice. She weighed 5lbs 8oz & was 19in long on May 26th 2013 @ 605am

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers   image

"Severe truth is expressed with some bitterness."

Re: Recommendations for blenders for baby food??

• Options
    I like my kitchenaid blender, it was less than $100.

• Options
    Thank you ladies! I am getting a Kitchenaid Blender, I tried and immersion and hated it!
    Me(26)DH(33)
    TTC for #1 since Jan 2010
    BFP #1 Oct 1 2010 MC Oct 3 2010
    DX PCOS w/ AO Nov 2011
    3 rounds of Clomid all BFN
    BFP #2 10/12/12 Beta #1 45.1 Beta #2 160.7 * 2/27 diagnosed with IEF in utero.
    Dalaney born @ 35w2d via emergency C-section due to Pre-E after 30 hrs of labor & losing her HB twice. She weighed 5lbs 8oz & was 19in long on May 26th 2013 @ 605am

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers   image

"Severe truth is expressed with some bitterness."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was going to say an immersion blender. That was all I used.
    Http://northernbellemama.blogspot.com
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Vitamix. A little spendy, but so worth it.
  • Options
    I used a food processor last time, and sometimes my immersion blender. Generally, I like the immersion blender for soups that I want to smooth out, smoothies, and apples; but I remember it not getting the job done on purees for baby food.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I like my baby breeza :)
  • Options
    I use an immersion blender. 
  • Options
    i use the baby bullet. love all the little accessory cups and freezer storage it comes with!
  • Options
    i use a bullet type blender that I won at GNC....I think it sells for like $40 or something but it was free for me lol and works just like the bullet, I had a magic bullet that my mom accidently broke.
  • Options
    I got the Beaba Babycook when I had my 1st DD and while it was nice to have and use, in retrospect I would not get it again. We were overseas on a long term assignment and I didn't have a food processor (I had one back in the US but didn't bring it with me to Europe) so I had to buy something or another. Then when we returned, plugging that sucker into a power converter was such a pain I started using my old little KitchenAid processor and honestly loved it so much better! If you have a food processor, of any kind that works ok, just use that, whatever you do, don't waste money on a specialized baby food maker.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"