December 2010 Moms
Options

Stride rite?

Does anyone know if stride rite sizes run differently? I printed out their online sizing guide and it said that Reese is a 9.5! She wears a 7 now and her 8s are too big. Does stride rite run small?

She is really into running around right now (she will literally run in circles in our yard!) so we are ready to get her a nicer pair of tennis shoes than we have in the past. Typically it's target tennis shoes for us :)

Re: Stride rite?

• Options
    Aiden just measured an 8.5 in store.  They always tell us to get a 1/2 size bigger.  I was shocked that he measured that big.  We had a pair of sandals from them that we got in like March/April in a size 8 and they always looked huge on him.  So we held off.  He is now wearing them.  They tell us that there should be 1 thumbs width between his big toe and the end of the shoe.  I can never feel it though so I trust them.

Sorry this got so long.  Hope it is somewhat helpful.  We have always bought him Stride Rights.  They last way past him outgrowing them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We always get her sized at the stride rite outlet store and it has always seemed right.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I always take them to get sized there- and my guys are in 8W and 8.5W.

I think I am taking them tomorrow- I want to take advantage of the back to school sale- since I always buy 2 pairs.

• Options
    C's only ever had one pair of Stride Rite (they generally run too wide for us so we do Pediped) but I've always heard that SR pushes the sizing up a lot so that might be it.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    we got measured in the store and they put DS in an 8.5 at the beginning of the summer. Based on what he had been before in other brands it didn't seem off (it was a much bigger size but we hadn't gotten shoes in a while.)

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    They usually suggest getting a half size bigger. We just bought 2 pairs there today as they are having a BOGO sale. I think the sizing seems pretty accurate. DS is now a size 11! This boy's feet are going to put me in the poor house!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"