February 2013 Moms
Options

Pulling up?!?!

Sophia is 27 weeks today and She has been scooting for a couple of weeks. She started crawling this week and today she pulled herself up to standing with help of her bumpers in the crib! She does not sleep in her crib yet, she sleeps in her co sleeper/bassinet in our room. She has been waking up every 2-3 hours for almost two weeks, I'm guessing this is part of the reason why. Time to lower everything! Anybody else's LO pulling up?

Re: Pulling up?!?!

• Options
    This guy is very focused on trying to crawl, but I found video the other day of DS1 walking around furniture at 7 months!  With him, I was so excited. With DS2, I'm more like nooooo! :) 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    No, but my first was like that. She will probably be cruising soon and walking by about 9 or 10 months. Sorry mama :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ds has been pulling to standing for about a month. He attempted tocruise. It did not go well in his favor.
  • Options
    Yep, DS started a week or so ago.  He usually needs a little help with it, but now and then pulls it off by himself.  He is so proud of himself when he does it, it's adorable.

• Options
    Wow, I feel like E is way behind, lol! He will sit by himself if I put him that way, but when he tries to go from hands and needs to his but, its like he gets stuck and can't finish.  It's actually funny.  But the only way he will stand is if we hold him.  NO attempting to pull himself up or anything. Heck, he still won't actually crawl on his hands and knees.  He tried it once and faceplanted on our hard wood floors and won't do it now.  He army scoots everywhere.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    Thanks ladies. I lowered her crib and turned her co-sleeper into a pack and play! Look at her face, she is so proud of herself!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"