TTC after 35
Options

Going nuts... Update #2

So here we go, again... Third time wasn't a charm and for me, I guess bad things come in three?
I did receive my levels and they wen up to 16... from 15.  The NP I talked to said it was most likely a chemical pregnancy (same as my 1st MC) but that it could also be an ectopic pregnancy, there's just no way to tell just yet.  Although I braced myself for this, I''m a bit devastated as I was really hoping this was it.  It raises a bunch of questions (what is wrong with me/DH/us?).  And now I have to look forward to miscarrying while on vacation in what is supposed to be the happiest place on earth (praying that it's chemical and don't need a trip to the ER, gosh I don't want that to happen).  We had made the decision to take our DD there after my last miscarriage, a happy thing to do as a little family of three. The timing couldn't be worst.
Anyhoo. Thanks for all your support!  Plan on digging deeper and seeking higher professional help upon our return. 

Re: Going nuts... Update #2

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Fx it's a CP & not ectopic. ((Hugs))

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    QOTRQOTR member
    I'm sorry.  I hope that you're still able to enjoy your trip.  Big hugs!
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aww I am so sorry :(

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options
    hydrangeagirlhydrangeagirl member
    edited August 2013

Oh, I am so very, very sorry to read this.  I was really rooting for you. I know how devastating this feels; my heart breaks for you.  Actually, the same thing happened to us with our last pregnancy.  I was going through beta hell and the RE suspected it was ectopic, RIGHT before leaving for a two week vacation.  We were heartbroken and so worried we'd need a trip to the ER too.  Thankfully, it wasn't ectopic.

I will be hoping for a miracle for you....maybe you just have a slow starter and your betas will continue to rise.  I am so sorry this is happening right before going to WDW.  

BIG ((((HUGS)))) coming your way.

Me, 41; DH 38; TTC since July 2012, 1st round of Clomid, BFP on 10/19, what an incredible blessing!  M/c on 7w3d; D&C on 11/30; 4th round of Clomid 100mg = BFP on 04/19!!! M/c #2 at 7w; D&C on 5/30, then repeat D&C on 7/1.  Saline u/s on 8/2, uterus looks great!  Will start TTC in 09/13 w/ Clomid 100mg. Surprise natural BFP on 8/25!!! Beta #1=95, #2=182, #3=404!  EDD 5/4/13...Grow baby grow!

• Options
    Ticker warning.

I can't tell you how sorry I am to read this. I understand how hard it is. I hope you will have a quick resolution so you can move forward. Hugs.
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. That stinks.
    Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss!
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Options
    I am so very sorry.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 37--Thyroid Cancer survivor. H:38. DS born 6/22/2011; BFP#2--11/5/12--Missed miscarriage discovered 12/21/2012.  BFP#3--5/20/14--another MMC 6/16/14.
  • Options
    (((Hugs)))
    I had my fingers and toes crossed for you.
    Maybe the time away with your family will make this a little easier to get through.
    I know how hard a loss can be and my thoughts are with you.

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

• Options
    I'm so very sorry
    Thinking of you!
  • Options

So sorry to hear your news....I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and still hope that there is a little fighter in there going to surprise, us all.......

Hope that your trip will be good for you all and that you don't have to worry about a CP or etopic pregnancy, just a LO growing inside you......wishing you the best and sending Hugs!!!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
  • Options
    I am so sorry.

• Options
    I am so sorry.  Take care of yourself and enjoy your vacation with your family.  When you get back seek an RE and get some testing done.  Praying for you!
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• Options
    I hope you are able to enjoy your vacation :( I am sorry to hear this

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
    3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
    clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
    1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
    2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
    3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"