April 2011 Moms
Options

Hi Ladies!

I'm back again! P had a little incident where he JUMPED on the laptop and broke it, but we have a new one now! How is everyone? Patrick and Ella are doing great. He is such a great big brother (most of the time). He's almost fully potty trained, just pull-ups for night time now, and is a monkey, literally. 
Ella is pulling herself up on stuff and saying "mama". They are growing up too quickly! 
We also are planning on getting married in Late November when my sister and dad come to visit from PA. So excited!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Proud mama to a little boy with Horner's Syndrome and milk protein sensitivity, and a little girl with multiple food allergies. 

Re: Hi Ladies!

• Options
    It sounds like you are doing great!  That is awesome that Patrick is potty trained!  We're not quite there yet.  Chase does have his moments when he tells us that he needs to use the toilet, but not always.

That is crazy that Ella is already saying Mama!
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Options
    She is crazy! In the last two weeks she has learned to crawl, pull herself up, and now cruise the furniture. Patrick wasn't doing ANY of this until 10 months old. I'm not prepared! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Proud mama to a little boy with Horner's Syndrome and milk protein sensitivity, and a little girl with multiple food allergies. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sounds like she's trying to keep up with her big brother!
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Options
    I'm wondering if Elliot will do things earlier since he'll be trying to keep up with Andrew. A was a late crawler (9 months) and late walker (almost 17 months) so I'm pretty sure E will beat that!

Glad to hear you're all doing well and congrats on the upcoming wedding!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

congratulations!

Chelsea; 7/22/2005 Carissa; 4/9/2011 Cassidy; 9/6/2012
    Baby #4; 7/7/2018
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"