December 2012 Moms
Options

Weekend plans?

Anyone got anything fun planned for the weekend?
photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Weekend plans?

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    That sounds like fun!  Maybe I can talk DH into going to the park on Sunday.

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Tonight, we're chilling at the house and doing a whole lot of nothing. We have this thing called "no cook Friday", so we'll probably get a pizza or something. Tomorrow, I have a hair appt. I am coloring it - woot!!! Then, tomorrow afternoon, I'd love to do something outdoors if it doesn't rain. DH is working Sunday, so who knows...I might take DS shopping w/me depending on how the morning goes.
    photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    @fullcircle06, i just went from light brown with blonde to red!  I love the change and I feel and look younger :)

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Options
    @fullcircle06, i just went from light brown with blonde to red!  I love the change and I feel and look younger :)
    Random question @ExcitedAunt2b - Did your LO have a weird reaction to your new color? I've heard of this happening. I'm going from dark brown to auburn.
  • Options

She was ok with it, I was a little nervous about her seeing me for the first time but she was cool! 

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Options

She was ok with it, I was a little nervous about her seeing me for the first time but she was cool! 

Good to know. I figured it would be ok, since they're both dark tones. :)
  • Options

Random question @ExcitedAunt2b - Did your LO have a weird reaction to your new color? I've heard of this happening. I'm going from dark brown to auburn.

My LO never minded color changes, but when I cut bangs he looked at me like I was a complete stranger!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My sister is in town from Chicago, and it's the last weekend all my sisters will be together for awhile (youngest two are going back to college), so spending a lot of time w/ my little sisters:) It's fun; we talk and drink coffee and play with babies together....and LOs are super comfortable with them, so it actually is kind of a break for me!
  • Options
    @sarahrusty, she seemed okay about it.  I think the smell from the color was the only thing she wasn't sure of.  But it didn't last long.

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"