Babies on the Brain
Options

Mom fail

I've been in a funk this week - no energy or motivation. It doesn't help we've been house bound because of C's cold.

He's finally on the upswing and I scheduled his first haircut today. Got everything ready, kids out to the car. Dead battery. Left the done light on from Monday when 2.0 had a blowout at the pedi. Ugh. Not helping my mood.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

Re: Mom fail

• Options
    I hate that. I have done that more times than anyone should admit.

I hope your weekend is full of relaxing!
  • Options
    I have decided I am pulling ranks. G is no longer allowed to marry C. A and C are meant to be. They can share inhalers, allergy meds, and epi pens. ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL. He does love older women :)

View Full Size Image

• Options
    Ugh, and the pharmacy shorted me on his meds so instead of 5 days I only got 3 1/2. Not my day.

View Full Size Image

• Options

I have decided I am pulling ranks. G is no longer allowed to marry C. A and C are meant to be. They can share inhalers, allergy meds, and epi pens. ;)

Hell no! Someone has to be healthy enough to take care of C and keep track of everything. Last night I told G I had a headache, so she brought me her favorite dolly and blanket, gave me a kiss and rubbed my forehead.

G has dibs for life!
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options

LOL. He does love older women :)

Part of me wants to flag this :)
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options
    Hell no! Someone has to be healthy enough to take care of C and keep track of everything. Last night I told G I had a headache, so she brought me her favorite dolly and blanket, gave me a kiss and rubbed my forehead. G has dibs for life!
    G sounds like a great future DIL ;)

View Full Size Image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"